1948 singer 15-20

Old 03-27-2021, 08:07 PM

Lightbulb 1948 singer 15-20

So I bought a really nice example of the 15-90. Most of the machine is perfect however there are two issues. The power cord to the foot switch is very questionable (which is obviously easily fixed, the Bakelite parts are still fine.) The other is the light is in really good shape except for the cover that the wire goes into. Everything else is fine just the casing that goes over the base and switch got broken before I received it. The whole thing is Bakelite other than the contacts and such with no glass cover and the bayonet style bulb and socket with a lever type switch (2 position). Unfortunately I have a feeling I know what I am asking and that it's unlikely since finding this type of fixture is the only one that seems to be impossible. If someone has a fixture that they have ended up removing and that part that covers the wire and internals is still in good shape I would be very appreciative if we could work something out.

Last edited by Sewingdad; 03-27-2021 at 08:09 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-29-2021, 06:03 AM

Send me a pm with a pic of the specific part in question, I may have one. Cover the cost of shipping is good for me from one dad to another
Old 03-29-2021, 01:56 PM

Welcome aboard sewingdad