Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Green Bay packer quilts >

Green Bay packer quilts

Green Bay packer quilts

Old 04-01-2021, 04:15 AM

Default Green Bay packer quilts

Hi I am from Wisc. And looking for a Green Bay packer quilt pattern or information where I can get a pattern. Seems any quilt shops don’t have any. Thank you
Old 04-01-2021, 04:40 AM

I have made team-specific quilts (Florida State and University of Kentucky). I just found team-themed fabric and made a quilt around that. a quick google or etsy search will give you some results. then just use any pattern that you want. for my FSU quilt, I simply did a disappearing nine patch. and the UK quilt was a panel that I added borders to.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:24 AM

I agree with Laf. Choose a pattern and then find the fabric. I suggest doing a google search for Green Bay fabric and you should find options. Will be easier to find coordinating fabric locally once you have the focus fabric.
Old 04-01-2021, 05:58 AM

I made a Packer quilt with a football field panel and pieced Packer fabric. Turned out real cute and the young man won't sleep under anything else. Check out sports panels and you'll come up with something.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:19 AM

Yep. Just find your packers fabric and build around it. Here is one I did with Titans fabrics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	513A76F9-1A59-4F52-BFE9-3BAE038AEEE9.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	210.9 KB
ID:	632599  
Old 04-01-2021, 08:01 AM

My favorite go to team quilt is Eleanor Burns Night and Day quilt. It can be two or three colors. There is a standard pattern Day and Night that has free instructions online on Quilter's Cache. But I just love Eleanor Burns directions. With her pattern, you will have extra fabric ready to make two more quilts. I make them in solid team colors and use team themed fabric on the back.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:10 PM

I am also from Wisconsin although I now live in Illinois and I do find it hard to believe that you cannot find Packer fabric in any quilt store. Before the past year we used to shop at Wisconsin quilt stores a lot and always there would be Green Bay Packer fabric as well as quilts. Perhaps because of the covid thing the shops did not carry the football fabric. However, I should think that at this time you could contact any "self-respecting" Wisconsin quilt store and get fabric. Good Luck!
Old 04-01-2021, 12:46 PM

Default Here's some...

Originally Posted by Miss Lucy View Post
Hi I am from Wisc. And looking for a Green Bay packer quilt pattern or information where I can get a pattern. Seems any quilt shops don’t have any. Thank you
Just google "Green Bay packer quilts". Hope that will help!
Old 04-02-2021, 02:46 AM

Fabric.com click to see fabric choices