Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Skipped section on Long Arm quilted quilt >

Skipped section on Long Arm quilted quilt

Skipped section on Long Arm quilted quilt

Old 04-24-2021, 04:34 AM

I agree with eparys, you paid quite a bit of money to have it quilted for you to have to restitch sections of it.
Old 04-24-2021, 05:51 AM
Power Poster

I would express how disappointed I was that the LA did not care enough to check over the completed quilting of the quilt. To me that is a put down to the customer. Too busy to get it out the door to care about a job well done.
Old 04-27-2021, 06:19 AM

Thank you everyone for the advice. I did get a partial refund and I found a women that has many more years of experience with quilting to fix the area. The LA place did offer for me to send it back and they would repair it but I chose to repair it closer to my home. Honestly it came down to the fact that the shipping company this person uses is the one that starts with F (not sure if I can name and then speak un-favorably about a company). Since it was going out of state, and our delivery people associated with this company are completely rude and unreliable, it was the lesser of 2 evils. I feared that I wouldn't see the quilt again if I did send it off again. I will be looking for another place to send my quilts to be quilted. Thank you all again.
Old 04-27-2021, 07:47 AM

I am so glad that you have found a solution to the bad workmanship. Hummmm ..... that shipping company is terrible imho and understand your reluctance to deal with them -lol.