Pony Club Thread 3

Old 07-09-2021, 07:22 AM

I had a family reunion also. It was on Father's day. It went so well.

I have a kitten. It was abandoned by it's mother. It was born on July 1st & I am feeding it hourly. Boy am I tired.

Old 07-09-2021, 11:19 AM
Power Poster

You are so tender-hearted, Bev.

Hubby had a heart cath yesterday. It was a long day for both of us. He did well and the results were good-- no blockages or heart disease, praise God! But today he woke me up at 6 and said he was having trouble breathing. His leg was tingly and slightly swollen and we worried about a blood clot. I had to call 911, but after they checked him out really well, we all thought that maybe this was a panic attack. He was starting to feel better so he didn't ride to the hospital. He's doing pretty well now, and resting.
Old 07-09-2021, 02:19 PM

HUGGS & Prayers for your DH & you SBG.
Old 07-09-2021, 03:07 PM
Power Poster

Thank you Bev…
Old 07-16-2021, 07:10 AM

Prayers for Mr. SBG. My brother was to decide on heart valve replacement today....will call him later and see what decided. Keeping him in my prayers. He has moved back in our area, and he has visited us several times. I am cleaning out the guest room and organizing the sewing room to complete a small single quilt by a month from now. I hope I can.
Old 07-16-2021, 01:49 PM

My li'le kitten died.
I'll pray for your DB QNS. HUGGS.
Old 07-16-2021, 02:46 PM
Power Poster

So sorry about your kitten, Bev.

QNS, will be praying your brother makes the right decision about heart valve surgery.
Old 07-18-2021, 10:39 AM

Thanks. Prayers always help.
Old 07-18-2021, 02:09 PM

Well shoot!! I have not been getting notifications for this thread again, even though it said I was subscribed! I unsubscribed, then re-subscribed hoping I will be getting notifications again.

We had a great trip with our RV Group this month, and have another rally next month. Such fun!

I am two months behind on my Farmers Wife Medallion quilt, as I did Laundry Basket Quilts 2021 Mystery Quilt, and been quilting my Bonnie Hunter 2020 Mystery Quilt. I got a couple of blocks ready to do on the FW Medallion quilt, and hopefully will start my 2 blocks a week again. As I am the only one doing the quilt on that thread, I will just take my time.
Old 07-18-2021, 04:22 PM
Power Poster

Wow Jeanie, you have a lot of quilts in progress. Can't wait to see them when finished.

From what I understand, this new site we are on does not send out email notifications like the old one did. You can subscribe to a thread, but that only means the new posts will come up when you log in to the site, click on your name at the top right, and then "subscribed threads" once it drops down in the menu. Then you will see all your subscriptions that have new posts. They don't come to you anymore, you have to go to them.