Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Oh this cat is driving me Nuts!!!!! >

Oh this cat is driving me Nuts!!!!!

Oh this cat is driving me Nuts!!!!!

Old 06-21-2009, 11:14 AM

ninnie, yes that was the thread. i managed to get a picture up on that thread by linking. who knows how? the thing is, i can't test it without posting, because when i preview, it looks fine.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Power Poster

I don't know BW, since you have a mac, I'm lost.
can you write exactly the steps you are taking?
Old 06-30-2019, 10:15 PM

Just was scanning this from all those years ago. The old man has passed. The Evil one is now 10 years old and my best friend. My how things change. I can’t imagine my life without him. He is still a butthead to most others but he and I are inseparable.
Old 07-01-2019, 03:55 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite View Post
Just was scanning this from all those years ago. The old man has passed. The Evil one is now 10 years old and my best friend. My how things change. I can’t imagine my life without him. He is still a butthead to most others but he and I are inseparable.
I am glad that you two finally worked things out.
Old 07-01-2019, 05:06 PM

He need a cat tree, we just bought one from Chewy.com, 107" tall. Our cat Coco is a big boy [14 lbs.] but the kitten Bandito is a pill. He loves to chew on the feet of Coco, so Coco then has to sit on Bandito. Coco climbs the tree to get away from Bandito. Keeps us entertained.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:59 AM
Power Poster

do you play with him? He does need to get all that energy out of his system from time to time. i took in three cats, mama and two girls. I got them a play house. it was round with levels, looked like an apartment building sliced down the center. they tore that thing to pieces over time but that saved my curtains, etc. Have fun!!
and cuddle your old guy from time to time too. they both need love.
Old 07-07-2019, 09:40 AM
Power Poster

Oh, my. just saw that this was an old post. Well, glad things worked out!!
Old 07-23-2021, 09:23 AM

Well I have been reading over this thread and crying. Boots started to get head tremors and stopped eating or drinking, we took him to the vet. He had a brain tumor and we made the decision to let him go. He passed in my arms with me putting kisses all over his big grumpy face. After the old man died, Boots was my main man!! He was a complete ass to everyone, for his whole life, but me. He was my snuggle buddy and my nose booper before bed. I miss that old butt head so badly. We still have Lola who is now about 12. She has gotten so snuggly since Boots died. I am almost at the time of life where I will be animal free. Then I can look forward to seeing all of them at the rainbow bridge when I get there. RIP my one true fuzzy love!!
Old 07-23-2021, 09:48 AM

Oh I am so sorry to hear you lost your little "old" man too. Cats can be such good friends. I have two 15 yr old girls and one I took in that is maybe 1 1/2 or a bit more old. She loves to play and my girls just look at her. It took a couple of months of keeping my girls in my bedroom at night but they get along enough now to wander around the house all they want.
Just keep smiling and thinking of those kitty hugs and meows! ((())) I also feed a tomcat outside. You could have him.... He is cute but a man's cat for sure.
Old 07-24-2021, 04:14 AM

I had that problem with the first cat I had once I was on my own. Nothing worked. I was asked to save another kitten. I used the usual arguments of already having my quota. Needless to say, I ended up with kitten #2. The kittens were close in age and I don't know if they liked each other, but, lo and behold! Presto! Magic! They took their frustrations or anxiety or learning how to attack out on each other and became inseparable right up until 1 died and left the other devastated. I would strongly recommend a playmate. Save your bare feet, your son, your sanity!