Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > QB Help Center
from Don isewman >

from Don isewman

from Don isewman

Old 10-01-2021, 03:54 PM

Default from Don isewman

this may get removed not sure where to post this
I want to post pictures in the picture section from my phone can anyone tell me how to post pictures from my phone I will help with quilting sewing projects
Old 10-02-2021, 12:27 AM

Don,
If I knew how I'd help you asap. Sadly I am very tech inhibited. Somebody will come along soon who has real knowledge for you. Eagerly awaiting your latest ventures.
Hope a great day is in your world today
sewverybusy1
Old 10-02-2021, 03:01 AM

I'm afraid I use a clunky method. I email the photo to myself, download it to my computer, and then upload to this board. Ugh! But it works...
Old 10-02-2021, 04:23 AM

I cannot take a pic from my phone as I am making a post. However, I can attach a photo from my photo library on my phone. So, take the picture first. Then make your post. Hope this works for you
Old 10-02-2021, 06:22 AM

Hey Don, welcome back!

You've found the help section, the stickies here should help. Unfortunately, with my vision issues I don't have a phone so I can't help specifically with that.

The two biggest reasons for errors are (1) the file size is too large. Despite what it says about a 5mb or whatever total, each picture needs to be closer to 1. (2) you missed pulling out the window to find the "upload" button at the far right of the window where you attach the photos.

Me personally, I use the Go Advanced button and manage attachments inside there, never have gotten the paperclip icon to work but I think that is my browser protections...