Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Fall Round Robin Group B  is open until 10/1/21 >

Fall Round Robin Group B is open until 10/1/21

Fall Round Robin Group B is open until 10/1/21

Old 10-26-2021, 09:14 AM

Received Wendy’s last week. Thinking of doing flying geese( get it-birds). Jess great that you tried something new.
Old 11-01-2021, 05:55 AM

Not a part of this swap, but inspired by it. Violet's prompt was to try something new, so I bought a couple of bias tape makers to try them out. This led to the inspiration to do a science-y wall hanging. I decided to make an oxytocin molecule (aka the love hormone) out of bias tape, fusible adhesive, and applique. Such a fun project! Thanks for the inspiration Violet!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211031_152936_01.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	667.1 KB
ID:	636165  
Old 11-01-2021, 06:21 AM

Jess,

That is awesome. I love it!
Old 11-01-2021, 08:43 AM

So nice to see your updates.

I have fabric ironed and will be working on the unicorn center this week....Lord willing.
Old 11-06-2021, 09:27 AM

Great Jess, hope everyone is as inspired as you are.
Old 11-12-2021, 02:51 PM

Hello Ladies!! Just 3 more days until November 15th and our 1st border mail date. How is everyone doing?? I know a few are already done...can't wait to see pictures of the others.

I finished Hav4boys center today and it will be in tomorrow's mail to Wendy. I decided to add some princesses. I really wanted to find some "paper doll/dress up" fabric but couldn't at the few shops I went to. *btw..sorry I went with just a basic piano key border...I had intentions of something a little more detailed but my dad passed away last week and not a lot of creative juices flowing yet...hope you still like it!!

Name:	Hav4boys1.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	636384  

Last edited by carriem; 11-12-2021 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-13-2021, 06:21 AM

I received my center back with border added by Wendy...sorry the picture isn't very good, I don't have a place with good lighting to take the picture in the house and wanted to make sure to get it in the mailbox before the mailman came this morning. I had sent her a message shortly after hearing about my dad because I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish my border and even feel like continuing with the RR. But after seeing her addition and having my border added to my first center, I've decided I will keep going.

Wendy will be getting Hav4boys center from me
Violetsunnus will be getting my (Carriem) center from me

Both are in the mail today.

Name:	carriem1.jpeg
Views:	60
Size:	144.7 KB
ID:	636388  
Old 11-15-2021, 02:40 PM

Hello Ladies,

I am just getting back stateside. If I get back home before midnight Monday 15th November I will drop my package at a fedex location, if not I will drop it off at fedex on Tuesday 16, November.

Thank you,
Violetsunnus
Old 11-15-2021, 04:03 PM

Love this Carrie. It looks great. Kai is going to love this.

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
Hello Ladies!! Just 3 more days until November 15th and our 1st border mail date. How is everyone doing?? I know a few are already done...can't wait to see pictures of the others.

I finished Hav4boys center today and it will be in tomorrow's mail to Wendy. I decided to add some princesses. I really wanted to find some "paper doll/dress up" fabric but couldn't at the few shops I went to. *btw..sorry I went with just a basic piano key border...I had intentions of something a little more detailed but my dad passed away last week and not a lot of creative juices flowing yet...hope you still like it!!
Old 11-16-2021, 07:05 PM

Mailed off this afternoon. Received new one. Will PM Jess FedEx track number and will also upload pic.