Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Craft show ideas >

Craft show ideas

Craft show ideas

Old 11-03-2021, 04:13 AM

I used the kitchen boa idea to make one for my cousin's birthday present yesterday. Super easy instructions on YT. I just cut 9 inches off end of fabric (WOF), made a tube, hemmed it with a decorative stitch, and used 2 micro-fiber towels that we just bought at Sam's to accordion into the ends. Super cute! Now, the other 20 people at the dinner want one!
Old 11-03-2021, 08:15 AM

I saw this link the other day & love the little draw string bags. I'm not sure the coin purse would sell well but you could make those bags in various sizes & I think they would be a good seller. I know I would buy them if the price was right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sNz0i_1KGw
Old 11-04-2021, 07:45 AM

Might I suggest gift card holders? You could make them with two pockets, one for gift cards and one for discount punch cards. I made one last year with an elastic closure for my neice using generic fabric, not Christmas. If you made them from anti-RFID fabric, they would make good holders for debit or credit cards. Two pockets would enable you to store the card on one side and receipts on the other.

Sorry I don't have a link to a pattern, but it seems you could make these fast and use up scraps.

Good luck on your endeavour!