Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
What’s on your Christmas List? >

What’s on your Christmas List?

What’s on your Christmas List?

Old 12-12-2021, 06:15 AM

I bought a Martha Washington cabinet over the summer months for only $60...it does need to be refinished. That's a project for this coming spring because of my back issues.
Yes, Sandra-P and Sewbizgirl my husband is sweet, kind to me and generous. He's my third (one divorce, then my second husbnad dies after 28 years and now Steve.)....don't they say the third time is the charm? I've hit the jackpot and Iove him. He wants nothing but homemade cookies and fudge for Christmas.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:27 AM
Power Poster

Linda, he sounds wonderful indeed.
I got a MW cabinet many years ago at a flea market. I love that thing! It has all sorts of drawers and compartments.
I don't remember the cost but it couldn't have been too much because all my kids were little and antiques weren't at the top of my list of purchases lol.
Old 12-12-2021, 12:07 PM

This has been so interesting to hear what everyone wants for Christmas. I, like so many others, don't need anything. I just enjoy the family getting together.
Old 12-12-2021, 02:42 PM

I know my daughter got me a combination air dryer and the PC or hot pot, what ever they call it.
Old 12-12-2021, 06:30 PM

I ordered myself the drunkard's path die for my new AccuQuilt. Today they had an additional 30% off with free shipping. No minimum order.

​​​​​​
Old 12-13-2021, 06:45 AM

Originally Posted by rusty quilter View Post
I would so LOVE someone to give me a gift of getting my windows washed! There are a lot of them, and around May--I think that would be awesome!
Omg! I would love that Rusty! I have a ton of windows, a lot of them upstairs and they all need washing badly.
Old 12-13-2021, 06:45 PM

I am so blessed to have my family and to be able to celebrate with them. And today my "unimportant" to anyone but me, wish came true. I finally can accept that all of the sewing projects that I wanted to have finished for Christmas are just not going to happen! I have a lot of gifts finished, but I am not going to ruin my absolutely favorite time of the year with my, as usual, unrealistic and crazy goals!
Old 12-14-2021, 04:46 AM
Power Poster

Civility and communication within my family would be nice.

As far as "stuff" goes - right now, if I could find takers for some of it, that would be awesome!
Old 12-14-2021, 07:20 AM

More of my favorite line of FQ's. They are hidden under my sewing table. It's a line that came out from QT Fabrics in 2018 called, Radiance. I have made 3 quilts from that line so far and purchsed more FQ bundles when they went on sale.
Old 12-14-2021, 09:59 AM

[QUOTE=GingerK;8524051]I told DH that I would love if he arranged (and paid for, of course) a service on my treadmill. I use it at least 5 days a week and it has become increasingly noisy over the last year. He was thrilled that a: he didn't have to think of something on his own

Ginger, my treadmill was noisy and old. I oiled the running pad (Amazon online oil provided instructions) and problem solved.