Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
My apologies to many of you >

My apologies to many of you

My apologies to many of you

Old 12-15-2021, 06:08 PM

Default My apologies to many of you

To say I'm not tech-wise is an understatement. This evening I stumbled onto a file with personal responses to many of my posts. They go back from 2013 to the present. It explains why I thought no one was answering me. To all of you that this pertains to, I sincerely apologize. I'll now watch this file. Thank you all for understanding. Happy Holidays to all.
Old 12-15-2021, 07:25 PM
Power Poster

I am not tech savvy either. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Old 12-16-2021, 04:24 AM

"Tech" is just like any other skill. It takes time and practice. Stumble about this site for a few minutes every day and you will be amazed at what is here. I would say I am moderately skilled, but only in tech that applies to me and my interests. I skip the rest. Oh, yes, ask for tips. It is OK. There are folks who know the ins and outs of this site so well and can help you/us.
Old 12-16-2021, 05:19 AM

I took me a great deal of time to travel this board and then to have it change and have to start all over. I am not sure that I have everything conquered yet but I am still working on it.
Old 12-17-2021, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
I am not tech savvy either. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Yes, everyone have a safe and happy Holiday. It is scary, again up in the area I am in we have zero ICU beds available. Really hoping the Holiday surge does not overwhelm our hospitals, but I know that is probably what is going to happen, very little mask wearing around here.
Old 12-26-2021, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by joyce blint View Post
To say I'm not tech-wise is an understatement. This evening I stumbled onto a file with personal responses to many of my posts. They go back from 2013 to the present. It explains why I thought no one was answering me. To all of you that this pertains to, I sincerely apologize. I'll now watch this file. Thank you all for understanding. Happy Holidays to all.
You don't need to apologize we have all done it. Besides we are family here and with that said....families have squabbles, we get over it and sit down and have a cup of coffee and laugh.
Old 12-26-2021, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by sewingpup View Post
I know that is probably what is going to happen, very little mask wearing around here.
I honestly don't think the masks reduce the spread. The CDC's own website had a study posted that showed the masks reduced the spread between 1.2% and 1.5%, with a 3% margin of error. The regular blue hospital masks were 13% effective, while the N95s were between 13% and 18% effective. Mask wearing is mandatory in my region and we're still experiencing a surge.