Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accuquilt cutting mats for Studio Cutter >

Accuquilt cutting mats for Studio Cutter

Accuquilt cutting mats for Studio Cutter

Old 12-27-2021, 11:49 AM

Default Accuquilt cutting mats for Studio Cutter

I was considering replacing the plastic mat for the largest tray I have since AQ has 30% off & free shipping. I was surprised to see the price went from $18 (since last order) to now $40. Most likely going to place an order today, but I was wondering if anyone has found a local company who will cut a polycarbonate sheet for you?
Old 12-28-2021, 06:08 AM

I had a glass company cut me some years ago. They also had acrylic products. Be sure and take your mat with you so they can gauge the thickness.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:38 AM

Years ago I had a local hardware store cut me some acrylic pieces to make some specialty rulers. There are some of these smaller businesses around that will do this.
BTW I just ordered 2 dies and the total price was $35.34 with the free shipping I feel like I made out like a bandit.
Old 12-28-2021, 07:43 AM
Power Poster

Accuquilt is being sold to a different company so there was a big inventory reduction sale for the last few weeks. Most everything was 50% off even the machines. I don't know about the studio mats and dies or if that part of the company will be sold.
Old 12-29-2021, 04:31 AM

I have the Studio and Go! cutters and dies and went online to their site and could not believe how expensive everything is now.
Old 12-29-2021, 09:36 AM
Power Poster

During the inventory sale I stocked up on mats and bought the strip dies and specialty dies I've been wanting. Free shipping too.I don't know how much will change with the sale of the Accuquilt company. Quilt in a day has good every day prices on Accuquilt Go dies and free shipping. I usually buy from QIAD. QIAD may not be able to have the discounted prices when the sale goes through.