Pony Club Thread 3

Old 12-31-2021, 07:21 AM

I am so sad to hear of your DB's health QNS. HUGGS It is good that ya have a new 'fridge.
I have got to fold the fabrics that are piled on my dining table today as we are gonna have "Game Day" tonight. For how the rest of the cleaning goes; what gets done gets done. OK I will wipe down the bathroom also. I'll do that first. I know that I will have to rest in between doing stuff.

Old 01-23-2022, 05:24 PM

Hi Everyone!!! I had not been getting any messages from here, so I logged in and find no one has been on this whole year yet! So I am here!!!

I have about 3 rows finished on putting together my Bonnie Hunter Rhododentron Trail Mystery Quilt. It is a slow procedure with those tiny sashings! I'm not in a rush, and enjoy working on it a little each day!

I hope everyone is well and doing okay!

Hugs,

Jeanie
Old 01-24-2022, 06:57 AM

I am doing better each day. Some days the fatigue get to me. I am trying to do more & more. It has been 3 months since I had covid. Some days I try real hard to do a lot more & then it takes me 2 days to recover.
I am still working on sewing machines but real slow. I am hoping to take a couple of machines back to Brownwood/Early this week.
Old 01-24-2022, 10:42 AM

Hi Bev! I am so sorry you are still have all these lingering problems from Covid! You are ordinarily such an active person! Here is hoping the worst is over, and you will be well real soon.
Old 01-24-2022, 12:24 PM

Thank You Jeanie.
Old 02-01-2022, 01:51 PM
Power Poster

Hello friends! For those of you still reading, I wanted to let you know our friend Givio (Trisha) has passed away. She died today from cancer. Please remember her family and loved ones in your prayers. That includes me... we were very close friends.
Old 02-01-2022, 02:23 PM

Oh, SBG - I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers and thought are with her family and friends! We will miss her!
Old 02-01-2022, 02:54 PM
Power Poster

Yes, indeed.
Old 02-01-2022, 07:14 PM

My heart is broken. She was so such an inspiration. I will miss her so much.
Old 02-14-2022, 12:45 PM

So sorry to hear that news. I sent her some packages, and Debbie, her sister used the fabric for a good cause. If I can figure out how to contact her, I will donate again. May the Lord help the family.

My cousin, Mary Sapp, died January 23rd, unexpectedly, at her home. Celebrate her life is not until April 16th. She and I quilted her a quilt and we did have one Iowa Quilt Shop Hop together. She was one of thirteen children born to my father's sister, younger than I am and I really miss her..