UFO Challenge for 2021

Old 01-16-2022, 03:13 PM

I've been a lurker to this thread for four or five years now and I truly enjoy this thread. Please
HappyLab', take lead and head this up again, get the approval of the administrators and keep the 'UFO TRAIN' a going

cherrybsixty
Old 01-16-2022, 04:14 PM

Ready to join the train. I have a whole box car of UFO's that need to be dealt with. Mostly tops that need to be layered, quilted and bound and a basket of blocks from the Debbie Brown project from last year. Will watch for the 2022 thread and jump on ASAP. .
Old 01-16-2022, 04:25 PM

Thanks, Krisb.

Old 01-16-2022, 05:52 PM

I’m so glad we have several members interested in this thread.
I send out a message to the administrators so I/we can get this thread going. I’m waiting for return message with details. A few years ago I just made a new post for the thread. So I will wait a few days before I do that.
Old 01-17-2022, 08:41 AM

I would like to join as well. I've followed this thread for several years and enjoyed seeing everyone's finishes. This year I'd like to make some progress on the closet full of tops and partial quilts that have accumulated over the years.
Old 01-19-2022, 08:57 AM

Default Administrators Reply

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
I’m so glad we have several members interested in this thread.
I send out a message to the administrators so I/we can get this thread going. I’m waiting for return message with details. A few years ago I just made a new post for the thread. So I will wait a few days before I do that.
Good Day HappyLab, so you have not had a response from the admin, to yay or nay on the 2022 thread of the UFO? Just concerned, I can wait it out. I like lurking around the thread, some very interesting thing shows up there. I will wait and you have a good day

cherrybsixty
Old 01-22-2022, 12:51 PM

Update. I tried to post a new thread. Not sure I’m doing it right. I asked for direction. Just got done writing up & sending out a new thread, but received a message it could be a few days before I know for sure or not. The message flashed too fast for me to read the entire message, so keep your fingers crossed. I put the new thread under challenges section. Keep looking there if my efforts worked.
Old 01-23-2022, 04:52 AM

Happy to wait. While waiting I am quilting a UFO that had been layered last April and has been cluttering up my sewing room moving from place to place to get it out of the way. Last night I unfolded it, it was folded with the backing "out" and I was sure surprised to find what I had created. I had forgotten all about making that RWB scrap quilt.. So, if the administration does not hurry on opening the new thread, I will be short one UFO. So sad..... Tee-Hee-Hee.

Did you ever get any kind of approval? When I got the OK for the Birthday Swap, I just created the thread myself, posted and away we went. Keep at it, we are here and ready to get some of the UFO's off the list.
Old 01-23-2022, 07:58 PM

Good Evening everyone, I don't understand why there is no response to you HappyLab, you have headed the 'UFO Train before. WMUT, please take pix of what you are working on, we still like pictures

cherrybsixty
Old 01-23-2022, 10:02 PM

This is a UFO I pulled out to work on. Just got all the kitty blocks done!