Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap >

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

2021/2022, 2.5” Birthday Swap

Old 01-30-2022, 10:53 AM

Wow! That is one busy month! I am sorry you wont' be in the 2022 swap but I completely understand. Life is crazy busy for some of us and those are the times not to commit to new activities f'sure. The joy of your bday envelopes is they will be there when you are ready to play with them. Happy Birthday when you get a chance to celebrate!
Old 01-31-2022, 04:15 PM

Aborning - I'm just glad you are ok. I was getting worried since you are a normal chatter on this board.

Take care of yourself - and take advantage of the hotel rooms if they have you working crazy shifts!
Old 04-18-2022, 09:17 AM

I got a list from Logcabin82 of swappers who had successfully sent packages for her birthday this past Saturday.
I will give it a couple more days for holiday delivery delays then late messages will be sent.

I will be double checking sent messages this evening when I am "off work". This just let's us know how important it is to let every one know when you sent your packages.

Logcabin82 post here on our Birthday Swap Thread if you get more little birthday wishes in the mail today! We don't want any one to miss out on birthday presents.

loveofquilts
Crispy frog
NZquilter
Ibex94
Macybaby
Happy Lab
Irish Mom
Jennr8r
WMUteach
Kele
Traveling grandma
Patrick's mom
Old 04-18-2022, 11:11 AM

I think this is posted on last year's group and it was meant for this year's group.

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
I got a list from Logcabin82 of swappers who had successfully sent packages for her birthday this past Saturday.
I will give it a couple more days for holiday delivery delays then late messages will be sent.

I will be double checking sent messages this evening when I am "off work". This just let's us know how important it is to let every one know when you sent your packages.

Logcabin82 post here on our Birthday Swap Thread if you get more little birthday wishes in the mail today! We don't want any one to miss out on birthday presents.

loveofquilts
Crispy frog
NZquilter
Ibex94
Macybaby
Happy Lab
Irish Mom
Jennr8r
WMUteach
Kele
Traveling grandma
Patrick's mom
Old 04-18-2022, 04:09 PM

Good catch JENNR8R, I wondered why it disappeared from today's comments. I am hanging my head and giggling at myself. This is what happens when one is in a hurry and dashing between online tasks. Posted to the correct thread. Cut and paste is a good thing.
Old 04-21-2022, 12:11 PM

I am happy to report that May's birthday babes' candies are in the mail. Hopefully, they will be in your hands by May 1. Let's see what the USPS does with them this time.

Happy Earth Day to everyone tomorrow!
Old 04-21-2022, 12:35 PM

I think this is posted on last year's group and it was meant for this year's group.

Originally Posted by ibex94 View Post
I am happy to report that May's birthday babes' candies are in the mail. Hopefully, they will be in your hands by May 1. Let's see what the USPS does with them this time.

Happy Earth Day to everyone tomorrow!
Old 04-22-2022, 03:32 PM

Yep. You are right Jennr8r. I just went and posted in the right room, too. Thank you!

Silly me. I was reading my subscribed links... Time to unsubscribe from this one.