Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap >

Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap

Nov 2021 - Feb 2022 Wall Hanging Swap

Old 02-25-2022, 08:08 PM

Lol…Rumbols….I actually have 3 of yours and they are all hanging in my sewing room…. Hard to believe you’ve never received one of mine for as long as we have been doing this. Lol…Maybe this swap will be it!
Old 02-28-2022, 11:35 AM

Tonight’s the night!! Woohoo…so excited!!
Old 02-28-2022, 12:54 PM
Power Poster

Thank you ladies for your sweet comments and prayers. I am getting stronger and so I am hopeful that soon I will be able to get back to piecing Tara's quilt top. Still too tired to sit that long.
In the meantime, I am trying to catch up on the small everyday cleaning tasks and ridding the drawers of unwanted junk. Spring is trying to emerge outside. It is so nice to open the doors for the fresh air. I am so grateful to be on the mend.
Old 02-28-2022, 05:27 PM
Power Poster

okay anyone who is almost done needs to send me a pm if your wh is ready to mail. As long as you are on the last of your WH but just not quite done you can let me know where you are. Please make sure you are on the last of your WH and I will allow you to finish as long as you can maill within a week or two,.

but you MUST pm me so I know where you are at in regards to finishing and mailing.
ADDRESSES go out at midnight tonight my time central standard time MIdwest

Last edited by Rhonda; 02-28-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-28-2022, 07:30 PM
Power Poster

The next WH swap has been posted

Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022 - Quiltingboard Forums
Old 02-28-2022, 07:32 PM
Power Poster

The WH Addresses have gone out early. I am recovering from major lung surgery and my stamina and energy are quickly gone rt now. So I sent them out early.

LOL I sincerely hope there are no mistakes this time LOL If there are let me know and I'll deal with them in the next few days
Anyone who was under the wire you can still finish and let me know. I will arrange a swapper for you if you are done in the next 24 hrs.

You all are the best of swappers!! I so appreciate you all!!

Last edited by Rhonda; 02-28-2022 at 07:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2022, 08:37 PM

Rhonda, so glad you were able to get your surgery. Hope the road to recovery is swift and easy. Sending get well wishes to you every day.
Picked up my swapper's name. Will be mailing sometime tomorrow. Thanks. Good luck ladies in the wall hanging you get.
Old 03-01-2022, 07:05 AM

I mailed the WH this morning to one of you---- (don't want to ruin the surprise). Best wishes to the many people in this group going through tough times right now. My heart goes out to each of you. It seems that, in general, there continues to be such dark clouds over the world. Personally, things like this WH swap shine a small but needed, bright light during these dark troubling times.
Old 03-01-2022, 01:07 PM

My wall hanging is winging its way somewhere. Can't wait to see what they think of my creation.
Hope everyone is having a great day today.
Old 03-01-2022, 03:43 PM

I’ll be a bit late getting my mailed out but it will be this week…It’s packaged up and ready I just can’t get to mail center until Friday….In the meantime, I’ll be looking at my mailbox from 1/2 mile away through our scope….watching for Bessie our mail gal…