Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March 2022 Secret Pal Swap Signup - Closes Midnight February 28 >

March 2022 Secret Pal Swap Signup - Closes Midnight February 28

March 2022 Secret Pal Swap Signup - Closes Midnight February 28

Old 03-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Power Poster

Mine went out yesterday to a special quilter. I hope she likes the items I send.
Old 03-10-2022, 01:06 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Mine went out yesterday to a special quilter. I hope she likes the items I send.
Boy does she ever.

Today I received a package from Anna it was stuffed so full that I don't think it could have held anything else. Thank you so much Anna.
She sent patterns, needles, adhesive tape, thin flashlight, book, so much fabric (four fun cotton fat quarters, three beautiful batiks, and two years of cotton fun fabric, a small pouch filled with all sorts of goodness, and a super duper elephant bag that I love).

Thank you again Anna. I really felt special.

Hugs BrendaK
Old 03-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Power Poster

You are welcome! I am so glad you like it Brenda and that you feel special because you are a wonderful swapper. Hugs
Old 03-10-2022, 03:02 PM

Default I got it!

Received a wonderful package from Goatmom a few days ago! Many useful lovely items including a Clover tool set to make biscuit blocks (puff blocks) that I have never seen! A book, large spools of thread, cutter blades, pretty red fabrics, two pattern cards, a notepad, a deluxe sewing kit, flower head pins and a sweet card!

Thank you so very much!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0895 (1).jpg
Views:	30
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	638549  

Last edited by Gaijin; 03-10-2022 at 03:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2022, 05:05 AM

Default March Secret Pal

Good Morning,
My secret pal for March was Gaijin and I was her's. She sent me fabric for a cowboy quilt that I'm making from a panel. Also she found Texas fabric for the backing, what she had no way of knowing is that I'm from Texas so this is perfect. The little package of fabric are the colors I want to use for flying geese blocks to go around the panel as well as t strips.
I've never read JoAnna Carl's books and she sent me 6 of them. This has been a wonderful swap.

Have a great weekend!

Jennifer
"Goatmom"

Name:	MarchSecretPal.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	424.1 KB
ID:	638575  
Old 03-18-2022, 10:20 AM

My packages were out on the 10th and one has already been delivered. Went quickly this month!
Old 03-19-2022, 12:12 PM

Default Thank you Kathy!!!

Hi Guys,

I received my wonderful swap today... from our hostess Kathy. She knows that I love Jelly Beans and always sends me some - they are so good! She also sent some lovely patterns, needles, thread and 10 FQ of my most wanted (Bluebird Fabric by Edyta Sitar).... I am going to make the Alaska Quilt!

She must also be worried about my prowess with rotary cutter and needles as she sent some plasters with sewing patterns on them (I think you call them band aids in the US) LOL LOL LOL.

Kathy, thank you so much... such a wonderful package as always!

Hugs

Caroline

Name:	March - from Kathy.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1.40 MB
ID:	638689  

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 03-20-2022 at 03:09 AM.
Old 03-25-2022, 10:13 AM
Power Poster

I received a wonderful secretpal package from CarolinePaj. She send pins with tulip heads, a modern pattern, tissues, clips, grey aurifil thread, 2 tone on tone FQs, orange and pink, a very large piece tone on tone white fabric, 2 reproduction FQs for my primitive quilts and made me 2 microwave cozies for holding bowls. She send me a delightful note with a lot of information behind several items and how she obtained them. I loved it. I did take pictures but am camping on the beach right now and do not know how to post pictures off of the phone. They will have to come later. The microwave bowl cozies, reproduction FQs and grey thread are already being used. Thank you Caroline!
Old 03-25-2022, 06:34 PM

Here is the signup for next month. Thank you BrendaK for the reminder! You all are fantastic!
April Secret Pal Sign-ups - Closes March 31 at Midnight. Come join the fun! - Quiltingboard Forums