Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Did I Miss Something? >

Did I Miss Something?

Did I Miss Something?

Old 04-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Suz

Default Did I Miss Something?

Did I miss something at MSQC? Remember when Jennie would do a short tutorial on making a block, show us a nice fabric line, etc? I had saved many many of these tutes for future reference. I know one do them was a lattice block wherein the sashing was added in an interesting way. When I went to it this evening, the tute was available for $5.95. Everything I’d saved as one of her tutorials is now $6. ——. What happened? Did she make some sort of an announcement about a change in policy, that nothing is free, not even for a short time? Is anyone else annoyed at this?

I’m interested in your response.
Old 04-03-2022, 03:37 PM

I do not understand this but maybe You have to have a subscription to the block magazine to see them free. I don't know. You can call them to find out.
Old 04-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Power Poster

I still see a lot of free videos on the MSQC site and on youtube. Can you provide a link?
Old 04-03-2022, 05:49 PM

I as far as I know, all of her tutorials are free on YouTube and on her website. MSQC also has a free app with all of her tutorials for free. I've never had to pay to watch her. I have a subscription to her Block magazine and that is $7.99 or something like that.
Old 04-03-2022, 06:36 PM

Just tried the website and tutorials were free under the "Get Inspired" tab then "Quilting Tutorials by Jenny". If you search for a pattern name it will take you to the pattern for sale on the website which is probably what happened.
Old 04-04-2022, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by Three Dog Night View Post
Just tried the website and tutorials were free under the "Get Inspired" tab then "Quilting Tutorials by Jenny". If you search for a pattern name it will take you to the pattern for sale on the website which is probably what happened.
Good point. I'm sure that's what happened. I went to Youtube and there were a lot of free tutorials.
Old 04-04-2022, 05:45 PM
Suz

Thanks all. I did not to think about the tutorials being on YouTube. I did find the pattern that I wanted. Again, thanks for your assistance.