Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022 >

Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022

Wall Hanging Swap - March to June 2022

Old 05-30-2022, 11:09 PM

• Thank you heathermom for telling me knw you did it.thepattern I was following was very flat. Squares and small corners on neighbouring squares. I've looked at yours closely and reckon I can follow what you've said. I thought I'd answered you earlier but sorry, it hadn't sent.
Old 05-31-2022, 12:54 PM

Oh Goodness, I feel so dumb. I have been getting all excited because I thought the swap ended tonight. Then I was looking for Rhonda's ready to mail list and couldn't find it. So I read the first page and light bulb went off......ohhhhh....the end of June. Insert head in hand emoji. There is another month before this swap ends. Well.....maybe I will start the wall hanging for the next round.
Old 06-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Power Poster

Just checking in!! Yep there is one more month to go!! I know a lot of you are ready or almost ready. I will be posting the list of ready to mail around the middle of the month.

Remember there is no stress here., If you aren't ready with your WH at the end of the month you can always use it for the next swap!!
Every swap I am always blown away by all the creativity you all show!!! No matter the skill level all or the Wall Hangings are gorgeous!!

I was just counting up and I have been running this swap for TEN years!! This is SWAP # 31!!! Can you believe it???
Lots of flubs on my part and some postal issues along the way. Lots of OOHS and AHHs and a bunch of great conversations.
Wonderful swappers along the way. Some are no longer with us due to bowing out or passing away. I miss them all.

I have been so blessed to get to know many of you who have been with me in the swaps.
No I'm not quitting just reminiscing. I did try to stop at one time but I got such an uproar I kept going. LOL
I don't get in here as often as I should but I do like to pop in from time to time.

Well you have 4 more weeks to sew!!

Wishing you Sonshine and Laughter and lots of great quilting enjoyment!!
Old 06-01-2022, 11:00 AM
Power Poster

Thanks Rhonda! You continue to be a great swap leader.
Old 06-02-2022, 03:35 PM

SewBizgirl, what a great job you did on your wall hanging. It looks fantastic.
Thank you Rhonda for your kind words about joining the swap. They re greatly appreciated.
Congrats on Ten years of swap, Rhonda. Lets hope there are at least ten more years or more to go here. We all love you, you know that?
Old 06-03-2022, 09:25 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl View Post
Thanks Rhonda! You continue to be a great swap leader.
Thank you Sewbiz I appreciate the compliment! It's as good as a Hug!
Old 06-03-2022, 09:28 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Heathermom2opmc View Post
Oh Goodness, I feel so dumb. I have been getting all excited because I thought the swap ended tonight. Then I was looking for Rhonda's ready to mail list and couldn't find it. So I read the first page and light bulb went off......ohhhhh....the end of June. Insert head in hand emoji. There is another month before this swap ends. Well.....maybe I will start the wall hanging for the next round.

At least you were before the deadline and not after lol One swap I completely missed sending out addresses til about 5 days later lol some of the swappers were concerned for me and thought I might be sick but nope I just simply didn't keep track of time lol All was well tho after I sent out the addresses.
Old 06-03-2022, 09:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Rumbols View Post
SewBizgirl, what a great job you did on your wall hanging. It looks fantastic.
Thank you Rhonda for your kind words about joining the swap. They re greatly appreciated.
Congrats on Ten years of swap, Rhonda. Lets hope there are at least ten more years or more to go here. We all love you, you know that?
Thanks so much Rumbols but I seem to remember I really screwed up a package mailing lol It went to the wrong person and you had to send it to me to send it on to the right person LOL When I mess up it's usually a good mess up lol
I so enjoy all of my swappers. They have become good friends over the years. Thank you Rumbols for being my friend as well as sticking with me through the swaps.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:51 PM

Default Done

Pretty much done now except for a few little glitches to fix…..

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	B860BC2A-B2BE-4E9D-AAB1-856D90EB085D.jpeg
Views:	48
Size:	164.9 KB
ID:	639542  
Old 06-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Power Poster

Beautiful dove, Skaduzy! Lovely calm colors, too.