Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups - Closes June 30 at midnight. Come join the fun! >

July Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups - Closes June 30 at midnight. Come join the fun!

July Secret Pal Swap Sign-Ups - Closes June 30 at midnight. Come join the fun!

Old 07-25-2022, 02:17 PM

In a few days I will open the very tempting package sent to me by Gaijin. I am waiting because I am including the SP as part of my birthday celebration this year. I will be sure to share a pic once opened. It has been fun to see all the goodies received this month, including Christmas in July with the the five yard quilt pattern and Christmas fabric.
Old 07-26-2022, 06:02 AM

Next month has posted:

https://www.quiltingboard.com/showth...19#post8561119

I am running a little slow. Life never quits happening but I am doing the best I can to enjoy each minute.
Old 07-27-2022, 05:35 AM
Power Poster

Smile

Thank you Shannon for the fun package. I love the spool kit and in just my colors, the 2 fun patterns and the cutest little statue that is also a pin cushion. Shannon send the package some time ago but most of the month I was camping out of state and just came home yesterday evening. My son had put it on the table and let me know I got a package but I had to be patient till I got home. What a fun bundle of quilt items! Time to get to quilting again.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20220726_165033_resized.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	752.0 KB
ID:	640020  
Old 07-29-2022, 07:06 AM

Good Morning,
I received my package from Caroline a couple of days ago. I have a picture that I will post tomorrow of all my gifts.

Thanks again Caroline.

Jennifer
Old 07-29-2022, 05:10 PM

Default Gifts from Caroline

Here's my photo of my box from Caroline. It had clips, socks, Flatter Spray (for use with the paper piecing), 2 patterns, a book Quilting on the Go with English Paper Piecing. The red fabric is Liberty's Tana Lawn and is finely woven. The lavender sachet is filled with lavender from her garden and smells wonderful.

Thanks again Caroline for all the goodies!

Jennifer
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	July Secret Pal.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	322.7 KB
ID:	640034  
Old 07-30-2022, 11:23 AM

Gaijin spoiled me this month and it was so much fun to open because I got to share it while on a FaceTime call with a friend for my birthday. I received two different strawberry themed fabric yardage, a bundle of fabrics in blues and greens my favorites, a lovely 1/2 yard of pink ombre fabric, some cute pins from Japan, two pattern books, some peach 🍑 tea, doggie treats (which Mr. Darcy sniffed out before they were opened) etc. It was so lovely. I will get pictures soon. The birthday card was adorable. It was a treat and I could see the thought taken to put the package together. Oh, I almost forgot, I had asked for free motion quilting paddles and she sent me a pair. I can’t wait to use them. I am sure in the pictures I will find a goodie or two I forgot to mention.

I always enjoy the exchanges. DS
Old 07-31-2022, 11:09 AM

Default Pictures of Fabric and goodies

23c8279e-1cf0-4e8c-b0bd-b2707524db9a.jpeg7fc91238-8492-4ed5-afb0-312dcfe6d865.jpeg

The one picture shows all of my SP stash minus the dog treats that my doggo has already claimed. Also I will show these adorable pins from Japan on their own. They are delicate and would get lost in a group. I hope you can see the strawberry print fabrics, deep pink/red ombre, books, kitchen towels, tea etc. I also opened the luscious green/blue bundle so you could see how the look in yardage especially with two ombres in the collection.

Thank you gaijin for the July SP/birthday surprise.
Old 07-31-2022, 11:12 AM

5bdf58a6-28a9-4ef0-b925-fe9c6259e28f.jpegHere are those adorable pins from Japan. So sweet.
Old 07-31-2022, 01:43 PM

I’m glad you liked your package. I bought the pins at a small shop near the ocean in Kamakura, where there is a giant Buddha statue.

Deborah
Old 08-01-2022, 07:31 AM

I am so sorry and owe an apology to ZooMamaAR. I sent her package last Monday but it has taken the crazy route to arrive. Tracking says it will deliver today. I am sorry it went out late. Hope you enjoy it.