Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Quilting projects planner >

Quilting projects planner

Quilting projects planner

Old 07-28-2022, 02:03 AM

Default Quilting projects planner

This is my favorite book, and it is geared towards those interested in quilting. I would like to contact the organizers of the Quilt Festival to showcase my experience and my books, please help. The idea of ​​the book came after a long experience, research and communication with experts in quilt work.
​​​​​

Last edited by Sarahemy; 07-28-2022 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Insert images
Old 07-28-2022, 03:13 AM

It's unclear to me exactly what you're asking our help for? You want to know how to contact the organizers of the Quilt Festival? There are several, located in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Long Beach CA, Houston.... You can search for the quilt festival in the town that you want, and the website for that festival will have contact information.

If you want to sell your book at the festival, you will need to apply for vendor credentials and rent a booth.
Old 07-28-2022, 03:38 AM

I don’t know what you’re looking for, either. Did you write the book? Are you looking for someone to sell it for you? The best bet would be to contact the experts you mention. They’d be more familiar with your dilemma.
Old 07-28-2022, 04:13 AM

This post is advertising and reported as such.
Old 07-28-2022, 04:28 AM

Default I need help to communicate with the festival organizers

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
It's unclear to me exactly what you're asking our help for? You want to know how to contact the organizers of the Quilt Festival? There are several, located in Salt Lake City, Atlanta, Long Beach CA, Houston.... You can search for the quilt festival in the town that you want, and the website for that festival will have contact information.

If you want to sell your book at the festival, you will need to apply for vendor credentials and rent a booth.
Thank you, yes I need help to communicate with the festival organizers..
Old 07-28-2022, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
This post is advertising and reported as such.
I need help contacting a festival organizer
Old 07-28-2022, 07:12 AM

This person is pretending to ask a question about promoting their " favorite book". I believe it to be something else. Check the spelling of "fabric" in the second photo. In their profile they claim to be from the US, but the second page of the "ad" contains information in what I think is French.
Old 07-28-2022, 07:48 AM

Good eye, SueZQ - yeah, I think it's advertising (in a best-case scenario), as WMU pointed out. Reported.
Old 07-28-2022, 08:56 AM

I agree, I think it's advertising too, but in the past I've gotten into trouble for saying so. Which is why I gave the OP instructions for how to accomplish what she's trying to accomplish. It's become obvious that she's not serious and it IS advertising, because she's not taking my advice.
I agree with Gemm - it's advertising. Or worst case scenario, it's a scam. Looks very photoshopped to me. Plus, I don't think it's an attractive book. 😆
Old 07-28-2022, 06:47 PM
Power Poster

I reported it too. Obviously advertising for a book not written by a quilter. What possible use would it be? It is listed on Amazon, with poor grammar shown in the pages available for viewing.