Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Sign up for October Secret Pal Swap - Closes midnight Sept. 30 - Love to have swap >

Sign up for October Secret Pal Swap - Closes midnight Sept. 30 - Love to have swap

Sign up for October Secret Pal Swap - Closes midnight Sept. 30 - Love to have swap

Old 10-24-2022, 11:42 AM

Default Wow! Thank you Anna Quilts!

Today I received a secret pal package from Anna Quilts and it is absolutely spot on! Scissors, roller, wool roving (from Nepal!), applique patterns, batik fabrics (lovely wrapping), landscape fat quarters, fabric dye and sweets. I just got in a large collection of southwest batiks, so can hardly wait to make those quilts. Thank you so much! I love every bit!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-10 Secret Pal from Anna Quilts M. Anna Denbraver San Marcos, CA.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	441.4 KB
ID:	641054  
Old 10-24-2022, 01:35 PM
Power Poster

You are welcome! So glad it arrived and you like all items. I also really liked those patterns and glad you like them too. The pepper one reminds me of when I visited New Mexico and saw them hanging up at little road stands. Glad the roving is to your liking. I would love to see some of your wool or applique projects if you have pictures. Enjoy!
Old 10-24-2022, 02:14 PM
Power Poster

For the month of November, I have the privilege to help out Kathy, Have4boys, our regular secret pal leader. This will free up a little more time for her to attend to her beautiful mother, whom is receiving hospice.

Last time I received a lot of support from all of you. Thank you for that! I hope I can count on you again.
Please join for November.
November 2022,Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes October 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!
Old 10-25-2022, 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
For the month of November, I have the privilege to help out Kathy, Have4boys, our regular secret pal leader. This will free up a little more time for her to attend to her beautiful mother, whom is receiving hospice.

Last time I received a lot of support from all of you. Thank you for that! I hope I can count on you again.
Please join for November.
November 2022,Secret Pal Sign-Ups: Closes October 31 at midnight. Come enjoy the fun!

Of course we will be on our best behaviour Anna.... thank you for standing in for Kathy, to whom we send our love and prayers!

Hugs

Caroline
Old 10-25-2022, 06:18 AM

Default Thank you Alison?

Hi Guys,

I received the most wonderful swap today from Beaverhead Treasures - whose name I think is Alison. She sent a beautifully tied roll of fabric, a fabulous wool layer cake (so pretty it will be hard to cut it up!), a Christmas panel, a bag, a badge and a leather key ring in the shape of Montanna, which now looks after the key for our patio door!

Alison, thank you so much for your very kind and lovely swap, you obviously took the time to shop for me taking into account all my favourite things.

Hugs

Caroline

Name:	October 2022 - Received from Alison:Alisa.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	641064  
Old 10-28-2022, 08:17 AM

Thank you for my fun package, Caroline! I read your adventure trying to find a double needle for me and want to thank you for all the trouble you went in to finding it!!! The patterns look fun and I just love those 1/2” hexies! I’m going to try them on my trip this weekend! Thank you for everything!!

Old 10-29-2022, 09:02 AM
Power Poster

What a fun package Logcabin82! Well worth the wait. I wonder what type of sewing one does with a double needle. Have a wonderful weekend.
Old 10-29-2022, 09:07 AM
Power Poster

I am aware of one more person waiting on their October Secret Pall package. Hopefully it will get there soon. If you have a package for your Secret Pal that is still in the mail for October, can you please contact me.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:51 AM

I want to apologize. I have somehow messed up October Secret Pals. I missed BrendaK and then three people have not received. I am going to chalk it up to me and I have sent each of you an Amazon gift card. Please check your email.

I apologize for the mix up and AnnaQuilts has graciously taken on November. Thanks for everyone's understanding.

Kathy
Old 11-01-2022, 02:40 AM

Default October Secret Pal

My package from Bullock2us came in yesterday. She sent needles for my new Janome HD9 and some nice fabric as well as Aurfil thread in a pretty gold color. In the picture, the thread is under the fabric. Also love the handmade towel and hot pad.

Thanks again Ginger!

Jennifer
"Goatmom"

Name:	OctSecretPal.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	330.5 KB
ID:	641148