Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main > QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests
Bonnie Hunter Winter Mystery 2022-2023: Chilhowie >

Bonnie Hunter Winter Mystery 2022-2023: Chilhowie

Bonnie Hunter Winter Mystery 2022-2023: Chilhowie

Old 11-22-2022, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by Gemm View Post
Happylab, if you're trying to send a picture you took that is on your iPad, you need to add it as an attachment, not a link. Click on the little picture icon at the top of your message (if you don't see it, you might have to go "advanced"). Hope that helps a bit. I don't use an iPad, so I can't be more specific...
To add to a few more details to Happylab's description (thanks happylab for posting!)

From my phone, I have to go to "advanced" to get the attachment icon which is the "paper clip" rather than the 'landscape picture'. Then I can upload a picture from the files/pictures on my device. For me, the 'landscape picture' only allows me to reference a picture that is already on the web somewhere that has a URL.
Old 11-22-2022, 01:55 PM

d8053730-1172-42d5-b740-e1fd243eeb22.jpegI’m posting pic of my fabric selection. I decided to used white on white of small rounded leaves, not picured. I just need to wash and iron now. I’m so looking forward to Friday. Only 3 more wake-ups. LOL.
Old 11-22-2022, 01:57 PM

Thank-you very much, kristijoy. Your directions worked well. Now I can post pics. Again thank-you.
Old 11-22-2022, 02:21 PM

I have been part of this BHMQ for years on this site and really like how we all pitch in and help each other. Happylab, great fabrics!
Old 11-22-2022, 02:28 PM

I like all of the color combos. I enjoy seeing all of the different variations and how it changes the quilt pattern.
Old 11-22-2022, 03:04 PM

That will be a great quilt happylab!

I wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving Day! We will have a small group this year only eight, I am use to cooking for around 16! It seems like it is the same amount of work, only less quantity!
Old 11-22-2022, 03:11 PM

HappyLab: your colors are great! Just looking at them makes me happy!
Old 11-22-2022, 04:06 PM

Ooops...Sorry...I just realized I was should have credited Gemma for answering happylab!! Thanks Gemma!

Originally Posted by kristijoy View Post
To add to a few more details to Happylab's description (thanks happylab for posting!)

From my phone, I have to go to "advanced" to get the attachment icon which is the "paper clip" rather than the 'landscape picture'. Then I can upload a picture from the files/pictures on my device. For me, the 'landscape picture' only allows me to reference a picture that is already on the web somewhere that has a URL.
Old 11-22-2022, 04:45 PM

Thank you, JeanieG, and Happy Thanksgiving to you!

happylab, I'm so glad you'll be able to post photos. Those fabrics are gorgeous. I love the range of shades you have. I've stayed very tame this year and not ranged far in hue and value from the darkest chip colors. I'm also considering using just a single neutral, depending on whether it works or not.
Old 11-24-2022, 06:26 AM

Happy [American] Thanksgiving to all of you! One more sleep until we get the first clue on Black Friday.

Are you ready to go full throttle or just planning to ease into and see how it goes? I finished washing and pressing my fabric yesterday, but I fully expect that I will just ease into it.