Secret santa 2022

Old 12-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Power Poster

Talking Thank you amazing Missouri Secret Santa!

Wow I got spoiled and can really see my secret santa put my package together with special care. Now my secret santa is still my secret santa from Missouri as I did not find her name inside. Once I find out whom you are I will send you a pm too. I opened my box and it was all beautifully Christmas wrapped and filled to the rim with lots of chocolate, yum, fabrics I like, spool of beautiful thread, buttons, note pad, spools and binding, items I expressed a like for, and a fun row to row pattern. So kind and generous. Please see the pictures. I probably missed listing something as there was so much. Thank you amazing Missouri Secret Santa!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20221210_131842 (Small).jpg
Views:	51
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	641785   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221210_132335 (Small).jpg
Views:	52
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	641786   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221210_132354 (Small) (2).jpg
Views:	45
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	641787   Click image for larger version

Name:	20221210_132602 (Small).jpg
Views:	29
Size:	110.4 KB
ID:	641788  
Old 12-10-2022, 03:00 PM

I have yet to learn how to upload pictures. Someday ! !
Thank you so much to 'Goatmom' Jennifer
Dark M&M's
QuiltSafe storage box
Cat treat for EllieMae
Coffee ! ! !
Tree Ornament
Lunch bag kit
Pattern for table runner
4 FQ's
KIND Almond & Coconut- I love these
Purple batik for a granddaughter quilt

Thank you so much Jennifer
Old 12-10-2022, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

I received a wonderful package from Hav 4 boys. I don't know how to send pictures so I'll just list the things she sent.
2 Rocky Road candy bars (my favorite), Apple Streusel Muffin Mix, box of Truffles, a 2022 Christmas Ornament,a wonderful Macrame Santa Ornament (that I think she made), a Heavenly Hydrangeas collection Kit,2 purple things in a holder, spool of thread, a Super Santa Panel with 5 fabrics to go with it, and a Chalk Marker.

Thank you so much Kathy.

Happy Holidays to you all.

Hugs
BrendaK
Old 12-10-2022, 05:43 PM

Default Secret Santa

My Secret Santa was Rumbols. What a wonderful box full of great items. All was wrapped in festive tissue paper. I received English breakfast tea, york peppermint patties, drink topper, 2 patterns, ruler, crochet hook, apple core template, Clover iron, tin of clips, towel, tape measure, thread, ponytail holders (very happy to see these), pretty beige/tan fabric, Christmas ribbon, jingle bells, kitty treats and toys, zippered kitty bag. She also sent 3 handmade gifts, kleenex holder, pin wristlet and a holiday wall hanging.

Thank you for spoiling me!

Have a wonderful weekend Everyone!

Jennifer
Goatmom

Name:	SecretSanta.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	386.7 KB
ID:	641794  
Old 12-10-2022, 06:39 PM

Default Thank You from Goatmom's Daughter

Thank you to my Secret Santa, Caroline! I just adore the handwritten card and all the goodies! I'm looking forward to putting them to use! I just realized today (before I opened my package) that I need some buttons for a vest for my oldest son and these cover buttons are prefect! Thank you so very much!

Name:	SecretSanta2.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	641795  
Old 12-10-2022, 09:01 PM

Goatmom, so glad you like your gifts. Enjoy.

Looks like everyone is having fun with the openings. Lots of great gifts. This swap is so much fun.

I am saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all now before I get caught up again with doctors and hospitals.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:25 PM

So glad you liked everything, Annaquilts! I think the note must be on my sewing table with an item that didn't get finished. It may pop up randomly during the year as I unbury my sewing stuff again and get it finished, I'm packing things up as I am hosting NYE and need my dining room table.

I've been having a blast with friends this evening and will open my box in the morning as my dad hid it from me and was already asleep by the time I got home and I didn't want to wake him to retrieve it (12:30 AM here and I just got home!)

Becky
Old 12-11-2022, 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Goatmom View Post
Thank you to my Secret Santa, Caroline! I just adore the handwritten card and all the goodies! I'm looking forward to putting them to use! I just realized today (before I opened my package) that I need some buttons for a vest for my oldest son and these cover buttons are prefect! Thank you so very much!
Hi Crystal,

There is another package on it's way to you with a Jelly Roll and some M&S Biscuits. Hopefully you will receive it soon.

Hugs

Caroline
Old 12-11-2022, 10:07 AM

I opened my SS gift yesterday afternoon from Bullock2US. Oh my! I knew it was heavy but the goodies I received! I was well and truly spoiled! So Ginger, how did you know that I was looking for scrappy quilt patterns?? Oh my!! And a recipe book of Christmas baking, a finger towel for the stove handle and a crochet wash cloth, machine needles, pins, thread conditioner, craft clamps, an assortment of fat quarters and one batik (yardage), Quilt basting spray, candy and more! Thank you SO MUCH!! It was a needed lift to my day after having a medical procedure in the morning. Here's some photos of the "loot"!!

Name:	SS1 2022.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	394.1 KB
ID:	641798   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS2 2022.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	278.6 KB
ID:	641799   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS3 2022.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	641800  
Old 12-11-2022, 11:06 AM

My SS PBadder sent me an embarrassment of riches. I opened last night after a concert in front of my DH and his son. They definitely wanted to dive into the cookies and we each had two. It was so fun to see all the goodies. Thank you so much. I will post pics later but I have to get ready for an appointment. All the high notes, yummy treats, fabric to sew, tools to make sewing the fabric easier, beautiful things to display and delicious tea to drink. Thank you for your thoughtfulness. It really was fun to open and I can’t wait to post pics later.