Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close April 30th at midnight >

May Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close April 30th at midnight

May Secret Pal Swap - Sign-ups close April 30th at midnight

Old 05-21-2023, 12:09 PM

I got my wonderful package from Logcabin82! It arrived a couple days ago, but I just checked the mail. There was so much included. A perfect FROG mug rug with a strong waterproof side. I've never seen anything like it. I also got a handy 7 pocketed catch-all with a velcro closure. That will be great on retreat. An artistic rosebud pin cushion I've never seen before. I got so much more and I am thankful.
Old 05-23-2023, 04:39 AM

Default May Package

I received my package from Michelle yesterday. I feel totally spoiled. She sent two handcrafted items - pin cushion and a mug rug. She also sent a tea ball with a cute bee charm on it. Lots of floral fabrics, clips, magic pins, machine needles, frixion pen, needle threader/cutter, wristlet (which is also handmade), fiction books, quilter's cookbook and her favorite notion - Steam-A-Seam2.

Thanks Michelle for everything!

Hugs,
Jennifer
Goatmom
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	MAY SECRET PAL.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	432.7 KB
ID:	644139  
Old 05-24-2023, 09:53 AM

Next month has posted:

https://www.quiltingboard.com/showth...39#post8602539
Old 05-24-2023, 01:59 PM
Power Poster

Smile

I received a fun package and homemade note from crispyfrog. I had already received a small ruler. This packaged contained several more wanted items like Bohin needles and lots of retro type fabrics plus charms. Thank you Crispyfrog. I really appreciate the sweet handmade note too. Even the box she send had a little frog on it. I right aways knew whom it was from. Very cute!

Name:	20230524_125422 (Small).jpg
Views:	18
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	644158  
Old 05-27-2023, 04:27 AM

Default Thank You

Hi Ladies,

I received a lovely package from Ginnyquilts, sent her a private thank you and promised to post a picture..... and then after three years of avoiding it.... came down with COVID!

Today is the first day that I am not totally exhausted! So please find attached the promised photo!

Ginny, thank you so much for a lovely swap and I apologise for the delay in posting a picture.

Hugs

Caroline

Name:	May received from Ginnyquilts.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	644193  
Old 05-27-2023, 08:36 AM

Caroline, thank you so much for my package! I had actually gotten it a couple days ago, but I had to travel a long distance for a funeral yesterday, so I decided to save your package and open it last night as something to look forward too! The little froggies are SOOOO cute!! I love them! And my mom was with me when I opened your package, and I gave her one of the needle threaders because we thought it was real cute! And thank you for the embroidery scissors, I always like keeping sharp little scissors around when I'm sewing! And those socks are so cute! I also love the peter rabbit fabric! Can't wait to find a pattern to make something with them! Thank you so much, it was nice to have something positive to look forward to when I got home last night!