Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa sign ups 2023 >

Secret santa sign ups 2023

Secret santa sign ups 2023

Old 11-13-2023, 10:26 AM

Secret Santa Package pick-up is tomorrow. Yay! I was able to find the one thing my Secret Santee most wanted. I cant wait.
Old 11-13-2023, 02:26 PM

I sent my Secret Santa package out today.

Goatmom
Old 11-13-2023, 05:10 PM

Default My package received

I have already received my package- have to hide it so there is no peeking- and not just by me-lol
Old 11-14-2023, 09:03 PM

I've got a date with a friend on Friday to journey to a further away but still local spot for one last thing my pal wanted, and getting everything else wrapped up and ready to go so it can go out right after I procure that.

UPS sent me a note that I have a package on the way that is due to arrive tomorrow, and who it was from - but I'm not telling and promise to act surprised on opening day!
Old 11-15-2023, 12:46 AM
Power Poster

I just finnished up an item my secret pal wanted. I wasn't sure if I should cry or laugh. So I watched a video on how to make it. I had the pattern. Well I am a quilter and not a seamstress. The video was about 5 minutes long with happy music playing on. I do not know how many times I watched the video. I was finally done and excited to turn it. Well I had sewn it shut. This is when its first surgery happened. After that, it had two more surgeries but now it is done.
Old 11-15-2023, 05:20 AM

Default some of the same..

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
I just finnished up an item my secret pal wanted. I wasn't sure if I should cry or laugh. So I watched a video on how to make it. I had the pattern. Well I am a quilter and not a seamstress. The video was about 5 minutes long with happy music playing on. I do not know how many times I watched the video. I was finally done and excited to turn it. Well I had sewn it shut. This is when its first surgery happened. After that, it had two more surgeries but now it is done.
Anna,
I've had some of the same issues with an item I am making. Honestly, it almost went out with the trash yesterday...but I decided to give it (and me) one more chance... LOL
Old 11-15-2023, 09:54 AM
Power Poster

Michelle-quilts I hear you girl. I do think home made sewn goodies are the best. Next time I will not choose such ambitious project but pick something in my skill level and comfort zone. Time to wrap the goodies, shut the box and make sure it goes on Santa's Sled, aka postal truck.
Old 11-15-2023, 11:05 AM

Default wrap items individually?

Hi all,

Do you wrap some or all of the items in the package individually or just put everything in the bag/box and send it along? Just curious...

Thanks!
Old 11-15-2023, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by michelle-quilts View Post
Hi all,

Do you wrap some or all of the items in the package individually or just put everything in the bag/box and send it along? Just curious...

Thanks!
I think it is sweet when some of the items are wrapped. I have done both.
Old 11-15-2023, 02:42 PM

You can wrap them individually if you want.
Makes them work for finding what's inside.

Originally Posted by michelle-quilts View Post
Hi all,

Thanks!