Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Secret santa sign ups 2023 >

Secret santa sign ups 2023

Secret santa sign ups 2023

Old 12-14-2023, 03:11 AM

Wow Teri I am the lucky one. We only get mail delivery to Nabawa 3 times a week. No parcels on Monday but today there was a card in my box that a parcel had arrived but I was late checking the mail so I couldn't collect it. Tomorrow I will get there on time and will let you know. Anyway,Thank you so much in advance. I know aust post is pretty slow . A parcel I posted to the UK on the 30th November is still saying it's on its way but i don't think it's left the country yet!!!!
Old 12-14-2023, 01:51 PM

Oh goody, goody, goody!
I can't wait for you to open it.
I sure hope you like everything inside!
I just kept finding things and adding to package.

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
Wow Teri I am the lucky one. We only get mail delivery to Nabawa 3 times a week. No parcels on Monday but today there was a card in my box that a parcel had arrived but I was late checking the mail so I couldn't collect it. Tomorrow I will get there on time and will let you know. Anyway,Thank you so much in advance. I know aust post is pretty slow . A parcel I posted to the UK on the 30th November is still saying it's on its way but i don't think it's left the country yet!!!!
Old 12-14-2023, 02:18 PM

Thank you SOOO much b.zang!
You outdid yourself!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2046.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	646664   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2045.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	260.6 KB
ID:	646665   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2044.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	237.1 KB
ID:	646666  
Old 12-15-2023, 06:24 AM

Ive been baking all day today, but I did take time off to collect my package, and what a wonderful one it is too. There is so much in it.Where will I start Jingle bell to hang on the door knob,Christmas tree ornaments (A Lantern (batteries inn it now) and another felt one, A Diamond painting...I've never done one though I've done a few tapestries, I'm going to love doing that, Fabric in a beautiful shade of my favourite colour, green.,2 bundles of fat quarters and a jelly roll, SNICKERS again my favourite and candy sticks, coloured christmas bells and beads embelishments, and Amish key ring and magnet with charms hanging from them. I love it all Thank you so much teri. Now to post a pic sorry about the Christmas table cloth still on the table.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20231215_211503_resized_2[1].jpg
Views:	34
Size:	711.1 KB
ID:	646674  
Old 12-16-2023, 08:48 AM

I'm so glad you like everything!

Originally Posted by m-fay View Post
Ive been baking all day today, but I did take time off to collect my package, and what a wonderful one it is too. There is so much in it.Where will I start Jingle bell to hang on the door knob,Christmas tree ornaments (A Lantern (batteries inn it now) and another felt one, A Diamond painting...I've never done one though I've done a few tapestries, I'm going to love doing that, Fabric in a beautiful shade of my favourite colour, green.,2 bundles of fat quarters and a jelly roll, SNICKERS again my favourite and candy sticks, coloured christmas bells and beads embelishments, and Amish key ring and magnet with charms hanging from them. I love it all Thank you so much teri. Now to post a pic sorry about the Christmas table cloth still on the table.
Old 12-19-2023, 07:30 AM

Before everything gets very busy, I want to wish you all a Merry Chrsitmas and a Happy New Year.
Old 12-21-2023, 07:09 AM

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy, healthy New Year!!
Old 12-21-2023, 12:20 PM

Sorry this message is so late, I was out of town when I got sick and Hospitalized, and when I got home forgot my granddaughter was here when my packaged arrived, so I had to get better and hunt down my granddaughter.

Quiltingdragon (aka: Becky) sent me such a beautiful package, pretty fabrics from Fat Quarter Shop (yellow, teals, and red), clips, (which I never have enough of), a very nice thread cutter, tea, popcorn and lotion, oh yeah and shortbread cookies (love shortbread cookies), the shortbread came in a very cute tin that I am using on my cutting room table.

Thank you sew much Becky for all the lovely gifts, truly enjoyed opening your package.

(I am so sorry I do not know how to download pics)
Old 12-23-2023, 11:36 AM

I will be opening my Secret Santa package on Christmas Day. I am so excited and looking foreward to it. I will post pics.
Old 12-24-2023, 08:38 PM

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year. May the new year bring you all good health, wishes, and joy.