Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Merry Christmas! :) ...get any quilty things? >

Merry Christmas! :) ...get any quilty things?

Merry Christmas! :) ...get any quilty things?

Old 12-25-2023, 10:21 AM
Power Poster

The pattern is on the website, big image that says Our Gift from Us to You.
https://www.missouriquiltco.com/
Old 12-25-2023, 05:26 PM

Yup. I got 4 pieces of fabric. Must be a hint for another quilt--NOT taking any orders until I get everything else finished.
Old 12-26-2023, 12:54 AM

I did the trade-in of the GoBaby Accuquilt for the Accuquilt Go and some dies I've been wanting that wouldn't work with the GoBaby. I didn't realize that I had that machine since 2014! Only been used a few times because the dies I wanted were too large for it.
Old 12-26-2023, 02:38 AM

My son gave me a gift card to Amazon, and I bought a pattern and batting to make a bargello tree skirt. While I still have the holiday fabric out, I thought I'd prepare for next year.
Old 12-26-2023, 06:11 AM

I'm away visiting so I can't sew. Luckily I brought EQ8 on my computer so I can plan. I didn't finish my Christmas sewing because I had to stop and bake the rest of my gifts. So I guess I will be finishing up when I get back home.
Old 12-26-2023, 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by emcay View Post
How is the pattern listed on M*? Couldn't find it & I'm sure I need another idea for next year...or the one after that!
Here is the MSQC pattern. https://d2v8skpstyl8bm.cloudfront.ne...e4P2fNnwbcbZQg
Old 12-26-2023, 09:25 AM

My son gave me 2 new blades for my Silhouette Cameo, which I use for cutting appliques, and he also gave me a new 60mm rotary cutter. Sending warm vibes to the saleswoman that sold it to him - she advised him to buy the same style that I'm used to, which is the traditional style, as opposed to the "ergonomic" Martelli-style cutter. She was so smart! I would have struggled to get used to using it, plus every time I go to a quilt retreat where other people are using it, it drives me BATTY. They squeak horribly.
Old 12-26-2023, 10:24 AM
Power Poster

Got quite a bit of quilting gifts. Kaffe Fassett quilt kit I bought for myself. An Aurifil 12 spool neutral thread set from my husband who said the lady at the quilt shop said it was the perfect gift if you had no idea. And it is! I wasn't expecting him to do go in the quilt shop. LOL two Accuquilt dies from my daughter who wants a quilt made with the designs and two gift cards one to LQS and one to Hobby Lobby from my other daughter. Aslo a big basket of assorted chocolates from the grands which I consider a handy sewing room item.
Old 12-26-2023, 10:33 AM

Nothing quilty here. We did get a “Frameo” so I can load pictures and see the great grands cycle through as I sew and I’m liking that !
Old 12-26-2023, 10:04 PM

Nope...no quilty things here. But, in all the years I've quilted, I've never gotten anything quilt related! I did get a lot of other wonderful gifts, so no complaints here. I do feel a need to head to the fabric warehouse soon, so I think I'll treat myself.