Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Are they still open for business? >

Are they still open for business?

Are they still open for business?

Old 12-30-2023, 03:20 PM

Default Are they still open for business?

Today I tried to order on line from Hancock of Paducah fabrics. It stated I was ordering too much of 1 or more items in my order. I went back through my order and the computer stated there was plenty of fabric of what I wanted to order. So I processed the order again and the computer stated it could not process my order because I had ordered too much of 1 or more items. Of course it did not state what items were over ordered. After 30 minutes of trying to checkout on both my I-pad and I-phone, I gave up. I checked on google and it say they went out of business back in mid 2010’s. But you can still find the site on the internet as if they are open. I’m just curious if they are still open. Has anyone visited them in this past year, (the store in Paducah). And did Michels buy the chain of stores?
Old 12-30-2023, 03:29 PM

Hancocks of Paducah is still in business

https://www.hancocks-paducah.com/

Note that if you try to order say 5 yards of a fabric and they only have 3 yards when you check out it will tell you to adjust the quantity.
When you have issues on a website, try clearing your cookies or rebooting your device. That often helps solve many issues.
Old 12-30-2023, 03:30 PM

This has happened to me once when ordering from M*. Said the item was in stock but it really wasn't; and like you, it did not tell me which item and I couldn't place the order. Ugh. It's their computer system not updating stocked amounts.

Hancocks of Paducah is still open. I have not been to the store but I have heard of others going. I have ordered from them a few months ago and had no problem with my order. You just missed their customer service calling hours (they stop taking calls at 5 PM). Due to the holiday, they wont' be open til Tuesday, Jan 2 . Here's their number if you want to try calling them then: 1-800-845-8723
Old 12-30-2023, 04:50 PM

You may have gotten Hancocks in error. The chain store went out of business years ago. Hanckocks of Paducah is still in business
Old 12-30-2023, 06:19 PM

Thank-you, I will call customer service on Tuesday. I will be happily surprise if they still have the items I wanted. They were on sale. Oh well, they’re always next year’s sales.
Old 12-31-2023, 04:55 AM

I just ordered from them for the first time a few days ago. I had no issues with check out. Got an email confirmation of my order. Got another email with shipping info. My package is expected on Tues!

Good luck.
Old 12-31-2023, 09:00 PM

I made an order, missed out on a few things I wanted because I didn't order fast enough. Still waiting to get a confirmation email.