Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
In search of.... >

In search of....

In search of....

Old 02-21-2024, 05:59 PM

Default In search of....

(Moderators - please move if I've put this in the wrong category!)

I am searching for American Patchwork and Quilting back issue (December 2019) as I want a particular pattern from it. Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Elaine
Old 02-21-2024, 06:43 PM

https://www.apqshop.com/American-Pat...p/qm-00161.htm
Old 02-22-2024, 06:19 PM

Thank you - I had tried to find it on their website but I wasn't as successful as you!
Now to see how much it will cost to ship to Canada....
Old 02-22-2024, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by ElaineCovid View Post
Thank you - I had tried to find it on their website but I wasn't as successful as you!
Now to see how much it will cost to ship to Canada....

Well, that won't work for me... with international shipping, it comes to almost $25 USD, which equates to over $30 Cdn... I will have to try the flea markets etc...
Old 02-22-2024, 07:51 PM

Are you looking for the quilt on the cover?

You may be able to find the info you need on the designer’s blog.
Old 02-23-2024, 02:47 AM

Have you tried your library system? Unfortunately, my library's digital copies only go back to 2021. Don't know about their physical copies.

On the link above from EasyPeezy, you can go "in" and see all the projects from the issue. As mentioned by Rhonda K with a bit more info you may be able to find another source of the specific project.
Old 02-23-2024, 03:57 AM

What particular project are you interested in making? I will try to see if I have that issue.
Old 02-23-2024, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Iceblossom View Post
Have you tried your library system? Unfortunately, my library's digital copies only go back to 2021. Don't know about their physical copies.

On the link above from EasyPeezy, you can go "in" and see all the projects from the issue. As mentioned by Rhonda K with a bit more info you may be able to find another source of the specific project.
The link (in the description) that let's you "go in", takes you here. Click on the text labeled "START SLIDESHOW" to start viewing the projects in the magazine. (Oddly, clicking on the *red" button labeled "START SLIDESHOW" does not work for me.) Each slide tells you the name of project, the name of the designer, and has a good picture. All of the quilts are based on fairly simple shapes, so if you tell us which project you want to make, there is a good chance we can tell you how to make it.
Old 02-24-2024, 02:44 PM

Default In search of

Would that be the on that says display until12/6/2019, issue161? I have that copy. . I could make a copy of whatever you like out of it and mail it to you. Would that work for you?
Old 03-02-2024, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Would that be the on that says display until12/6/2019, issue161? I have that copy. . I could make a copy of whatever you like out of it and mail it to you. Would that work for you?
It sure would... I am asking for a friend, and just waiting for her to give me the image of the quilt so we can be sure it's the right one. That would be very kind of you. Thank you very much!