Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 >

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301

Old 03-18-2010, 01:39 PM

Well, count your lucky stars!! Jackpot! :thumbup: :thumbup: What a wonderful angel looking over your shoulder! :mrgreen:
I am green with envy!! :hunf:
Old 03-18-2010, 02:56 PM

my sqa sent me a package it was great timing just finished paying bills i got four pieces of material a key chain and a happy march card with a letter if you have questions for me just pm k and she will forward i will answer pronto

love you

DSCN0234
[ATTACH=CONFIG]15762[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-15762.jpe
Views:	7
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	15762  
Old 03-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Power Poster

Wow...sounds like the angels can always get those packages out at the right time! Isn't it great??/!!
Old 03-18-2010, 04:42 PM

Oh WOW - what a great day. Today I received a wonderful package from my SQA. Will try to carefully describe the contents since I do not have a camera. Two cuts of fabric - one a great shade of lime green and the other the most beautiful, spring looking, fabric. Soft muted blend of off- white (or creamy white), pale lime green and shades of blue that remind me of bluebonnets; a cute note pad with a magnet and a "American Jane Pattern" titled All Stars Quilt. Now my SQA doesn't know me too well. Lots of diamonds with some Y seams. Pattern says "easy" - well we'll see. Will have to go to the quilt shop this weekend and pick out 6 others colors plus white to go with it. Maybe by the time I get it made I will splurge for a decent camera. Thank you my sweet SQA. You made my day.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:43 PM

Received a package from my SQA today with the neatest fat-quarters. They had a lizard, flying squirrels, bugs and bug larvae, frogs, and birds. As you can see, they are all in a native-type print with lots of pattern and color. I LOVE IT! Sure don't see that kind of stuff around here. I'm trying to work out a purse pattern where the lizard wraps from front to back (he's kind of cut in half on the fat quarter - half on the top, bottom half on the bottom. The rest of the fabric will be worked in with him, and the remainder used for a table mat. She also included some handmade cards and a hand-made calendar. I'm amazed that all those little pieces of ribbon, stamps, stickers, etc. can be arranged so artfully. I can only imagine the time and patience it takes to put all those little things together - Wow. They're too good to send out - I'd rather just look at them myself. On to the bulletin board in the sewing room they go. Thank you so much for thinking of me -- I've had a great time with everything you've sent so far.

Name:	Attachment-16661.jpe
Views:	36
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	16661  
Old 03-18-2010, 05:13 PM

CHEWBOO........is that a pattern for an angel that was with your fabric? I have seen that angel pattern in the mags but it is too advanced for me...but i think that it is beautiful......

Go for it !!!!!!!! Your gifts are great.

MJ
Old 03-18-2010, 05:32 PM

no it is a picture in a key chain MJ
Old 03-19-2010, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by lfw045
Originally Posted by pinkypig
Originally Posted by lfw045
Nope didn't drink any green beer but I did say hello to the Captn'............lol!
my kinda girl...Captn' always nice to talk to
Ah yes, nothing like taking a cruise and never leaving dry land occasionally.......LOL!

BTW, pinky, those Boston Terriers are adorable!
thanks, they r my pride n joy
Old 03-19-2010, 02:09 AM

Thank you so much Secret Quilt Angel for my parcel that I recieved today. I received two pieces of fabric that I will be able to use espically for my applique, A fabric marker, 2 different sew on labels 1 says "When stitched with love will never tear " and the other one says "with love and kisses from mommy".An easy store storage pocket and a packet of magic pearl jelly used to to grow plant or flowers in a vase. My angel also handmade two really lovely pot holders which will match my kitchen perfectly. And also a pretty hand stitched pin cushion with a sunflower which has delicate litttle stitches in the middle of the flower. Thanks again
Cheers Jackie.

Name:	Attachment-17729.jpe
Views:	36
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	17729  
Old 03-19-2010, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Everyone is getting spoiled! All those angels are just so thoughtful! Getting mail is so much fun!! Especially when it is something other then bills!!
just bills here and junk