What are your pet peeves?

Old 04-08-2010, 08:01 AM

What works varies by company. Try http://gethuman.com/ to get specifics for a lot of companies (probably doesn't cover everyone, but looks like a good range).[/quote]

Thanks for sharing this. Good to know.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:20 AM

mine are alot also but the main ones is:

Dishonesty, lying, starting gossip about the person that is false.

hubby thinking I am maid or waitress, he gets out of the shower and yells I am out. Because he wants his dinner delivered. when pissed he gets it himself and he acts like I am abusing him....

also bedtime for the parrots. he has to whine and moan because most likely I have woken him up for his parrot who sleeps with him and yes ladies she is potty trained...(no we do not sleep together because of this, she chews me up and is constantly biting me while in bed, and he would rather sleep with her than me) or he waits to the last moment and has to do something or whatever.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:31 AM

I've thought about this and I think my biggest pet peeves are people that are too lazy to look things up for themselves. Everybody has multiple search engines. Most of the time when somebody says "I'm searching for..." or "where do I buy or find..." all I have to do is put it in the search box and get dozens of hit so I know they didn't even bother.

They should all add "and I'm too lazy to do it myself."
Old 04-08-2010, 09:29 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

And here I thought I was just a nag. I guess I'm not alone cause I agree with 90 percent of this thread. It is amazing how much common sense people don't have.
Old 04-08-2010, 09:44 AM

What works varies by company. Try http://gethuman.com/ to get specifics for a lot of companies (probably doesn't cover everyone, but looks like a good range).
---------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for the website address.
Old 04-08-2010, 10:30 AM

One thing that really annoys me is when a car ahead of me goes really slow and I am in a hurry to go to work. If they want to go slow they should pull over and let the other drivers pass. This really bugs me.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by canmitch1971
One thing that really annoys me is when a car ahead of me goes really slow and I am in a hurry to go to work. If they want to go slow they should pull over and let the other drivers pass. This really bugs me.
This is one of those things that really bugs me!! People that think they can actually get there faster. Leave earlier if you're in that big of a hurry.

I used to take my husband to work early, early in the morning. It was a 2 lane road and there were people that would risk life and limb to GET THERE FIRST, passing everybody they could. They'd get there maybe 5 to 10 cars ahead. Time difference, seconds at the most.
Old 04-08-2010, 02:08 PM

I think my pet peeve is people being intolerant of other people and their ideas. I guess that means I can't tolerate myself, either!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:18 PM

Mine is when I strongly believe my husband has done something and I ask him about it and he denies it. I can tell just by looking at him that he is not being honest. I often wonder what went on when he was young that he has such problems admitting to being anything other than perfect. BUT IT STILL DRIVES ME CRAZY AFTER 30YRS. Maybe I am the one that has the problem...why continue to ask!
Old 04-08-2010, 06:20 PM

I agree. I get tired of those that forward jokes to 9million people at once and then one of them forwards it to me again and again.