Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) >

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201)

Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM

I have gotten my blocks for March and now April ... forgive me for not posting earlier but life and work have gotten in the way. Need to work on Judy's block for April and get it in the mail soon.
thanks ladies for the wonderful blocks!
Old 04-11-2010, 02:51 PM

My April's block is complete and will mail tomorrow.
Old 04-11-2010, 09:47 PM

Oops! I hit reply instead of quote reply. Please see the next response. I could not figure out how to delete this message. Is there a way to delete a message that you have sent?
Old 04-11-2010, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Originally Posted by KR
Here are 2 beautiful blocks that came from Quiltingnonie....thanks, Laurie! I LOVE THEM!
OMG! After seeing your posting of the blocks I made you, is my face ever RED! :oops: On the first block, the top center middle block is incorrect: The white fabric should be facing towards the center. I am SO Sorry. OK, so how many of you eagle eyes out there spotted that?
I like the look of the block. I did not notice the error until you pointed it out. But, since you did, I went back for another look. It seems like the entire top row got put on upside down, not just the middle block. Shouldn't the small red squares be the outer corners?
Old 04-12-2010, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Originally Posted by quiltingnonie
Originally Posted by KR
Here are 2 beautiful blocks that came from Quiltingnonie....thanks, Laurie! I LOVE THEM!
OMG! After seeing your posting of the blocks I made you, is my face ever RED! :oops: On the first block, the top center middle block is incorrect: The white fabric should be facing towards the center. I am SO Sorry. OK, so how many of you eagle eyes out there spotted that?
I like the look of the block. I did not notice the error until you pointed it out. But, since you did, I went back for another look. It seems like the entire top row got put on upside down, not just the middle block. Shouldn't the small red squares be the outer corners?
OHHHHH this just keeps getting worse :-( You are RIGHT..it is on upsidedown. KR: maybe you should send the block back to me to fix it! So sorry :oops:
Old 04-12-2010, 08:12 AM

Originally Posted by KGoodhand
Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
KGoodhand, I couldn't get confirmation on delivery in Canada. (I guess the post office is not compatible between the two countries. Wish they could be friends! :lol: ) Seen anything of your block yet?
Not as of yet. When did you mail it out again?!? I don't understand what is going on with the postal systems in our countries! I get a tracking number to make me feel more secure but it only tells me when it entered the states! Well I live ina border town so I kind of figure it should not take long to actually reach the States!! I will keep my eyes open and let you know when it arrives!
You can watch for your block as well! It went out today! I really hope you like it!
I mailed you block on April 3... I hope it is there today! Who knows what happens between here and there! With all the running I have been doing for my family, it would seem I could just take a little trip up north to swap :lol:

I will be watching for your block to arrive. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 04-12-2010, 08:32 AM

I just opened up my mail - and look! I have more eye candy! This little gem is from wilhelmina. Thank you so much! and thanks also for the extra fabric. I will put it to use in the quilt.

pinwheel block from wilhelmina
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55036[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-55036.jpe
Views:	4
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	55036  
Old 04-12-2010, 08:48 AM

Leota...

Just put your April block in the mail. Hope it is what you are looking for. The iris is the state flower of Tennessee
and the block is from Quilters Cache, "Tennessee Block".

Happy Quilting.

Gigix12
Old 04-12-2010, 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by Quilt Mom
I just opened up my mail - and look! I have more eye candy! This little gem is from wilhelmina. Thank you so much! and thanks also for the extra fabric. I will put it to use in the quilt.
What a beautiful block! Lucky you!
Old 04-12-2010, 09:51 AM

I just recieved my Block from 76 and counting It is perfect!! Thank you so much! Also here are all my blocks so far.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-54956.jpe
Views:	28
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	54956   Click image for larger version

Name:	Attachment-54957.jpe
Views:	29
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	54957