"Weigh In"

Old 04-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Hey trupeach that is great. Sorry about posting my wt loss, but I was so excited I'd forgotten that.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Jill R
Hey trupeach that is great. Sorry about posting my wt loss, but I was so excited I'd forgotten that.
It's okay to post your weight, we want to hear from anyone who has lost weight.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lneal
Hey trupeach! Go ahead, it's okay to post your weekly weight loss, we all want to hear from you. :-D There are a lot of Happy Campers here this week. :thumbup:
Thanks Linda however I think I will weight(hehe) I have sent you my loss every week that is good enough for me. There is someone also doing the weigh in that sent me a rather disturbing/nasty PM. I would rather not have her know how much I have lost by making it public at this point. I hope you understand.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Banned

Don't worry we are now allowed to post are loss and you are doing great I am sooooooooo happy for you. Doing the happy dance :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did anyone ever realize how often I do the happy dance???????? Now you know my weight loss secret! :shock: :shock:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Hey trupeach! Go ahead, it's okay to post your weekly weight loss, we all want to hear from you. :-D There are a lot of Happy Campers here this week. :thumbup:
Thanks Linda however I think I will weight(hehe) I have sent you my loss every week that is good enough for me. There is someone also doing the weigh in that sent me a rather disturbing/nasty PM. I would rather not have her know how much I have lost by making it public at this point. I hope you understand.
So glad everyone has been losing. That's what this thread is doing for us and without realizing it together we have become a Team.

This thread is for posting about our successes and helping those who may need it. We are not going to make this a battle ground for conflicts that may arise, so please take care of those situations by pm. This is not the place to raise skepticism about our fellow board members. We are all in this together and our goal is to be supportive, helpful, and encouraging. :D
Old 04-22-2010, 11:35 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
Hi everyone;
I just lost an other 1 1/2 pounds.
WoooHooo! You go girl!!!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:41 PM

Location: Muscatine, Iowa by way of West Virginia, Washington State, and Montana

Good for you beckyw!! I have had the same problem, but I am now making progress in the right direction. I have lost 12lbs since I have started eating healthier. It can be discouraging when you hit a plateau of your own making. I am so glad I have been able to overcome some habits that were not letting me see the scales drop. Now it's happening and I feel I am making progress again. Thanks girls, I couldn't do it without your help and support. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Great job, Lneal. You have done fantastic!
Old 04-22-2010, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by karielt
I'm down 5 more pounds.... was so excited to get on the scale this morning.
Oh, my gosh! You are surely in the running for more FQs. :thumbup: Good job.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:44 PM

Turned my weight in today and I have lost another 2 lbs. It is slow going, but I am down a size in my clothes, I think most of mine so far has been inches loss more then weight, but I am still forging ahead.
Excellent, Jill. It is just the best when you can start noticing your clothes getting looser. :thumbup:
Old 04-23-2010, 03:24 AM

I didn't get this message board figured out in time to get signed up for this month's loss but have enough to lose that I could stay joined for the next year. On my way to the Dr. and sure I
will come back with the motivation to get with the program!!