Who has UFO's and how many? >

Who has UFO's and how many?

Who has UFO's and how many?

Old 04-25-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by MadQuilter
UFOs, WIPs, and PIGS galore. Not counting - not telling. lol
Quilter's unite!! Don't ask-- Don't Tell!! Sounds like a good policy to me. LOL
Old 04-25-2010, 01:39 PM

my problem is that I get half done with one and my mind has already moved on to something else I just have to do. therefore, I have lots of WIP and some quilt tops hanging up ready to be quilted. I am making an effort to finish some of my quilts.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:40 PM

my problem is that I get half done with one and my mind has already moved on to something else I just have to do. therefore, I have lots of WIP and some quilt tops hanging up ready to be quilted. I am making an effort to finish some of my quilts.
Old 04-25-2010, 01:41 PM

I am down to 1, unless you count all the orphan blocks I'm saving for a sampler quilt. Do they count?
Old 04-25-2010, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by quitnbabe
Thank you eveyone you made my day and I feel so much better about myself I don't have as many UFO's as some of you do. However I also crocket and have UFO's but we are not counting those!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh no, I forgot about my other projects. When I cleaned my sewing room, I had one wall for my quilting UFO's, one for my crochet and yarn(actually, my yarn has taken over the closet, and one wall just for my other crafting. I do still have a path thru the room. No need to worry yet, right? RIGHT?!!!I keep the door shut shut so my DH can't see in. (The "D" does stand for "dear" right?) I thought it might be for something else!!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:15 PM

I started out finishing a quilt before I started another one. Sometimes I bought material for the next quilt but always finished before starting a new one. Well that idea went up in smoke because now I counted and I have 12 UFO's. My cousin called me the FINISHER and I called her the TOPPER. Well I'm not close to her but creeping up.
Old 04-25-2010, 02:22 PM

I have a lot,I did get about 4 completly finshed,today I got out three more,too my suprise some were farther along than I thought. Two double wedding ring table runners that just need quilting. Oh,how I hate hand quilting.One double wedding ring that I started sewing together all by hand,( can't believe i did that) It is in all shades of whites and off whites. It isn't even all pieced,let along the quilting.I have one star log cabin,I keep putting it off because the star is a big one in the center of the log cabin blocks. Every thing on it is done,but the star isn't right so I have to make another one,the log cabin part is ready to set in by the star. I have enough material to make another star but hate to. The frist one I made would not lay flat in the middle,I have redone it three times,so I think a new one is what I need. It will be so pretty if I ever get it done. Colors are white,dark green and burgndy. I plan to use it on my bed someday! Help!
Old 04-25-2010, 02:32 PM

Quilter's unite!! Don't ask-- Don't Tell!! Sounds like a good policy to me. LOL
What goes on in this board stays in this board :thumbup: (although have to confess I'm a finisher!!)
Old 04-25-2010, 02:38 PM

Now that I think about it,I think the reason I got some of the UFO's done was because of reading about them last year on here. But I am still putting off the star. That is what I remeber was telling about my star last year. I have about 4 that are almost done so plan to finsh them before I start on IT. I think I counted 4 completed and 3 that are real close.Will do the 3 next.May not get to IT,till next year. Ha
Old 04-25-2010, 02:38 PM

Now that I think about it,I think the reason I got some of the UFO's done was because of reading about them last year on here. But I am still putting off the star. That is what I remeber was telling about my star last year. I have about 4 that are almost done so plan to finsh them before I start on IT. I think I counted 4 completed and 3 that are real close.Will do the 3 next.May not get to IT,till next year. Ha