Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
FEB. F4 SWAP!  St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd >

FEB. F4 SWAP! St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd

FEB. F4 SWAP! St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd

Old 02-08-2014, 11:18 PM

I received my pretty green FQ's today from carey.gravelle.... thank you so much.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461284[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails feb-2014-084.jpg  
Old 02-09-2014, 02:07 AM

Yosamitesa hiding in the shrubs does tend to give those postal workers the willies! yikes! there she is again!!! yours will be coming. I think you are destined not to be the first to receive, hopefully this month not the last either!

lovely fabrics coming in. and those who couldn't post if you took a photo BEFORE you sent them you could share the fabrics for them and we could all ogle them.. at least from here its very inexpensive shopping. Mom always said look with your eyes not your hands...lucky for you guys because my hands are saying flitch that one and that one and ooohh! you have to take that one too.. like the selection of fabrics this month.

yonnika if your square isn't equal on all four sides isn't it sorta like a rectangle? lol. I love your violet fabric a whole lot. Who makes that one I wonder? it might be perfect for a quilt I am working on. My moms favorite things and we had lots of violet plants in our bathrooms growing up. She had an amazing green thumb. Me I have a silk flower thumb. I keep those going for years
Old 02-09-2014, 07:38 AM

Pretty greens! I have always said I have a brown thumb, but I think I'll use silk flower thumb from now on. I think that is why I love floral fabric so much, even I can't kill those flowers!
Old 02-09-2014, 08:12 PM

I wish someone would tell me how they post pictures! I used to be able to post them and then something happened. Help me, please.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:38 AM

Got my beauties on Saturday from Linda58. They'll work right into my planned quilt. I hope to post a pic soon on all my blocks.
Attached Thumbnails dscf0280.jpg  
Old 02-10-2014, 05:38 AM

Checked tracking and my second set of FQ's is in the state they are going to. The state begins with a vowel. Really narrows it down doesn't it? The name of the town has the same name as a town in my home state.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:55 AM

jvan what gorgeous greens!

sewellie go to the picture frame in the quick reply box . the one with the little tree in it.. and that is howyou attach pictures.
Old 02-10-2014, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by sewellie View Post
I wish someone would tell me how they post pictures! I used to be able to post them and then something happened. Help me, please.
I go to Advanced reply, then scroll down, click on manage attachments, browse for the picture you want to attach and then just send the reply with the picture.
It'll show up.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:37 PM

Well about 18 pairs still out there waiting to arrive at your homes! this means there in theory should be a few more photos being posted as that is 24 received packages to date.. please don't forget to post here, send a little note of thanks to your partner and to let me know you have a package so I can stay on top of this swap.

I am already running through my head what March swap will be.. and think its settled on two options so everyone should end up happy (its theory I have don't listen to me often I am wrong.. its hard to make EVERYONE happy but we can wish right?)
Old 02-10-2014, 05:48 PM

Look at the fun set I received from purplecat! Thanks so much!!! Can't wait to see my second set.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg