Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-20-2011, 01:58 PM
Power Poster

Greenini I feel like Candi and several others.I don't think you should miss the fun. Put on your list you will be gone and if possible mail your partners swap before or while you are gone. Most of us seem to worry about our partner recieving the gift we sent ,but if we know the reciever will not be able to tell us for some time then we expect it late.You should join the fun next month too. Mary
Old 05-20-2011, 02:07 PM

My SP( Kathy Nelson) still hasn't PMed me So I can thank her for my package. She didn't add her board name so I couldn't thank her that way. So I just put it on here that I received my package and looooved it. I did send a PM to Lori telling her about this. I hope I covered all the bases cause I love this swap and wouldn't want to be rejected for next month. Lots of great packages arriving.

found her board name It is Kathy N
Old 05-20-2011, 02:09 PM

Greenini, I agree you could still mail from where ever you are going. Are you going in the VW? Well have fun:)
Old 05-20-2011, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by lynnie k
My SP( Kathy Nelson) still hasn't PMed me So I can thank her for my package. She didn't add her board name so I couldn't thank her that way. So I just put it on here that I received my package and looooved it. I did send a PM to Lori telling her about this. I hope I covered all the bases cause I love this swap and wouldn't want to be rejected for next month. Lots of great packages arriving.
I am sorry Lynnie..Hopefully your secret pal will message you shortly..I think you can go to user list and put in where she/he lives and it will give you a list of the people there..It may help..Its quite possible that the person is having computer problems or is out of town and will message you shortly..
Old 05-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Diana Lynne
Originally Posted by lynnie k
I am sorry Lynnie..Hopefully your secret pal will message you shortly..I think you can go to user list and put in where she/he lives and it will give you a list of the people there..It may help..Its quite possible that the person is having computer problems or is out of town and will message you shortly..
Seems like alot of people are awayright now.I guess it's getting to be travel time.I noticed it on here and a couple other threads too. Mary
Old 05-20-2011, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

Sorry I forgot to add- You won't be let out of the swap,if you have tried. And we all can see that you tried. Mary
Old 05-20-2011, 02:31 PM

found her (kathy n) so I pmed her and thanked her and left feedback (which I didn't know about last month so I left feedback for her for the may swap.) I can't wait till next month bought a few things here in Tennessee for next months swap
Old 05-20-2011, 02:33 PM

is there still very many that hasn't received there squisey or firmy Yet? I know I am still waiting patiently and its just killing me. I am worse than a child, I love surprises!
Old 05-20-2011, 02:34 PM

Well I am going to work on my AOTH blocks. Hope you don't have to wait to much longer:)
Old 05-20-2011, 02:55 PM

My computer has been out a few days -- has sign-up started for June yet?