Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11 >

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

May Secret Pal Swap Sign Up Closed 5-2-11

Old 05-20-2011, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by newquilter10
I am still on the bench, postman here and gone and notta!!
Me too. Let's keep each other company.

;)
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Here are the pictures of the wonderful package that rejenea sent me. Rejenea I am so sorry that it took me so long to get pictures put on.

I received 8, yes 8, beautiful FQ's in a beautiful Christmas tin, that will look great in my kitchen at Christmas time. I use tins to keep all of my homemade candies in at Christmas time. I also got 2 cones of thread,recipe cards, 2 adorable note pads, little folding scissors, and a beautiful potholder I am going to hang on my wall. I hope the picture shows how cute it is. And ....M&M's! yummo!
Thank you so much rejenea! :)
oohh i love that little hot pad...very cute!!!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:42 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

I received my SP squishy only I am in Augusta Ga. and it is in Louisiana. My DDIL told me it arrived yesterday. They were suppose to let me know when it came in. Good thing I caught up with her on facebook tonite. But they have a house full of company so she will get back with me on the pkg tomorrow. :-( Anyway I think it is from N Kaplan. If you read this please know I did get it and am anxiously awaiting from my DDIL or son tomorrow to send me a picture till I get home which won't be for about 1 1/2 weeks.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:51 PM

well i got home thursday and after i packed the truck for our trip i got to open my wonderful box of goodies, i took pic's i will post them as soon as i can load them onto my pc as of right now we made it to boomtown nevada we started from fresno about noon got here about 5:30pm i am looking at snow covered mountains and they are so pretty. well that's all for now.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Here are the pictures of the wonderful package that rejenea sent me. Rejenea I am so sorry that it took me so long to get pictures put on.

I received 8, yes 8, beautiful FQ's in a beautiful Christmas tin, that will look great in my kitchen at Christmas time. I use tins to keep all of my homemade candies in at Christmas time. I also got 2 cones of thread,recipe cards, 2 adorable note pads, little folding scissors, and a beautiful potholder I am going to hang on my wall. I hope the picture shows how cute it is. And ....M&M's! yummo!
Thank you so much rejenea! :)
oohh i love that little hot pad...very cute!!!!!
That was really cute. Love the fabrics and the tin holder for them. It's good to see so many smiles on the board ;)
Old 05-20-2011, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by ssnare
Originally Posted by newquilter10
I am still on the bench, postman here and gone and notta!!
Me too. Let's keep each other company.

;)
Ok, what shall we do?
Old 05-20-2011, 07:02 PM

I will keep you company, I am on the bench too, But my secret pal did PM me that my package will be late.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:17 PM

YES.. YES.. YES I got my SP package today!! I couldn't believe the postman was coming up the driveway with a package for ME!! Do you know how hard it is to open a package when the furbabies can smell the goodies too! Then it was really taped very well, I was so excited and trying to get it open.. dogs jumping every where.. I had to find a knife to open it up. Finally... Talk about lots of smiling :-) I sure was.. Lots of goodies.. I love reading and looking at the back issues of quilting mags.. Hope you can see all the goodies I got... Thank you ,, thank you Soniboo! Great package.. I love every thing in it and sure can use it all too!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-199898.jpe  
Old 05-20-2011, 07:30 PM

Got my squishy from Roda what a great swap partner will.

Thank you very much
Old 05-20-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by Gigi07
YES.. YES.. YES I got my SP package today!! I couldn't believe the postman was coming up the driveway with a package for ME!! Do you know how hard it is to open a package when the furbabies can smell the goodies too! Then it was really taped very well, I was so excited and trying to get it open.. dogs jumping every where.. I had to find a knife to open it up. Finally... Talk about lots of smiling :-) I sure was.. Lots of goodies.. I love reading and looking at the back issues of quilting mags.. Hope you can see all the goodies I got... Thank you ,, thank you Soniboo! Great package.. I love every thing in it and sure can use it all too!!
Awesome package!