Charlie Sheen

Old 03-04-2011, 11:11 AM

I like that he can't remember the last time he did drugs. Like Jimmy Kimmel said, that's probably from the drugs.
Old 03-04-2011, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by kathidahl
What I do not understand why Two & a Half Men is such a popular show....oh wait, we all want to watch a show about a guy with the morals of an alley cat (no aspersions on cats) with a young boy in the household being exposed to and joking about the life style...then we wonder why our young people are so messed up...this trash is coming directly into our homes and playing on our TVs at an hour that young ages are likely in the room...little sponges!!
You and I think alike!! I have always wondered how they got away with having that young boy hearing all that. It seems like child abuse!!
:cry: :cry:
Old 03-05-2011, 12:33 PM

I agree. When a celeb dies, the news media beats it to the ground. Don't care who it is, bores me.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:10 AM
Banned

Charlie Sheen,Michael J. Miley Cyrus,Lindsey Lohan,,,,cant stomach celebrity news. Why are people so enthralled in their lives?The list goes on and on.If people spent as much time showing concern for their neighbors the world would be a better place.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:57 AM

I just watched an old broadcast of Inside the Actors Studio from 2007 and Charlie was being interviewed.
100% different!
He sat still, spoke in intelligent and whole sentences, no "winning" or "duh" in the whole hour show.
Something has definitely changed him whether its the drugs or the bi-polar condition that TV commentators are saying he's showing symptoms of.
I hope he gets help for his kids sake.
Old 03-06-2011, 07:54 AM

Charlie definitely needs some serious psychological help yes he sounds like a raving lunatic but if someone doesn't commit him he's not only a danger to himself he can hurt others or even his own children. I truly feel sorry for his children its bad enough being in the public spotlight because of who your parents are, but its got to be difficult to explain why daddy isn't around or in their lives.
He sounds like he's bi-polar too my ex husband suffered from it and he could change his mood in a heartbeat. When he's mood swings turned violent I left, I begged and pleaded with him to stay on his meds he wouldn't so I left. I see a lot of the same symptoms with Charlie too, it would be a shame if he doesn't get the help he needs.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:36 AM

Charlie Sheen has been broadcasting on a streaming-video site for the past few days. It is hard to watch the breakdown of a human. The 'broadcasts' are a flood of vulgarity and self-aggrandizing. The early 'episodes' have charlie surrounding himself with his 'goddesses' and other sycophants. If you're in the mood to watch a manic chain-smoking potty-mouthed egomaniac losing his grip on reality; you can see it here:
http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen
Be warned that the 'broadcasts' are not for people with tender ears.
Old 03-08-2011, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltzilla
Charlie Sheen has been broadcasting on a streaming-video site for the past few days. It is hard to watch the breakdown of a human. The 'broadcasts' are a flood of vulgarity and self-aggrandizing. The early 'episodes' have charlie surrounding himself with his 'goddesses' and other sycophants. If you're in the mood to watch a manic chain-smoking potty-mouthed egomaniac losing his grip on reality; you can see it here:
http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen
Be warned that the 'broadcasts' are not for people with tender ears.
I just watched that. Time I'll never get back. Thanks for the link, though. I'd heard about it on tv, but never took the time to search it out. Now I know why!
Old 06-05-2011, 09:07 AM

Poor Charlie, he needs a quilt LOL