NCIS

Old 05-05-2011, 09:18 AM

NCIS is also my favorite show. I have my DVR set to record all shows just in case I would happen to miss it for some reason. (tornado, heart attack, national disaster etc) I love all the characters but Mark Harmon makes my heart go pitty pat! To the person who said that this is the first thing they saw him play a dramatic role, I guess you didn't see him play the role of Ted Bundy, serial killer.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by g'ville
NCIS is also my favorite show. I have my DVR set to record all shows just in case I would happen to miss it for some reason. (tornado, heart attack, national disaster etc) I love all the characters but Mark Harmon makes my heart go pitty pat! To the person who said that this is the first thing they saw him play a dramatic role, I guess you didn't see him play the role of Ted Bundy, serial killer.
g'ville, I don't know about you, but it took me a while to get over his playing the role of a bad guy! (LOL)
Old 05-05-2011, 09:26 AM
QM
Power Poster

I love all of them.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:21 AM

I got mad when ther killd Kate off, then gave it a chance. Darned if I didn't like it even more! Threw a fit when Ziva quit and vowed not to watch it if she didn't come back. I don't have a favorite, each one has something special about them.....except for the director. He can go! Put Gibbs in charge!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Julie in NM
My family knows I MUST watch NCIS whenever its on. Tuesday on CBS and marathons on USA on cable. TV in sewing area is tilted so I can watch him. Just love all the characters but Mark, OMG. and yes hubby does know I'm in love with Jethro.
ME TOO
Old 05-05-2011, 10:41 AM

Can't miss Tuesday night at this house. Mark Harmon has aged like a fine wine....OMG did I just write that, luckily my husband never reads these :-D
Old 05-05-2011, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by scrappylady
Can't miss Tuesday night at this house. Mark Harmon has aged like a fine wine....OMG did I just write that, luckily my husband never reads these :-D
You sound like me! But then I'm old enough to remember when he played college football, too. He and Sean Connery are 2 men who just get sexier with age, IMHO -- and my husband knows just how I feel. He figures he's safe (LOL).
Old 05-05-2011, 11:10 AM
KLO

Don't know if someone already mentioned this but Harmon played the same kind of character in The Presidio with Sean Connery. We just saw that recently and he has the same attitude, confidence, etc. that Gibbs has. Like others, this is the one of just a few shows that both my DH and I watch together. Not much else on that we like since Monk disappeared other than shows like the Discovery Channel, History Channel, etc. Oh well, more time for sewing, I guess.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:36 AM

We don't miss it!! I have a feeling that something is going to happen to McGee on the next episode. Just a guess, but I've very anxious to see it. It's hard to wait...
Old 05-05-2011, 11:41 AM

I'm a NCIS aholic! Watch all the reruns and never miss a Tuesday night! Son has all the seasons too... I love Abby and Ziva