Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
FEB. F4 SWAP!  St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd >

FEB. F4 SWAP! St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd

FEB. F4 SWAP! St. Patrick's Day and Green fat quarters! Closes Feb 2nd

Old 02-10-2014, 06:52 PM

I was so lucky, got both of mine in the mail today. Thank you so much ladies, all are different....how lucky is that? Received from Linda "wmu-" and Pam " bela2" I love them both...again thank you so much [ATTACH=CONFIG]461649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]461650[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf1892.jpg   dscf1893.jpg  
Old 02-10-2014, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I was so lucky, got both of mine in the mail today. Thank you so much ladies, all are different....how lucky is that? Received from Linda "wmu-" and Pam " bela2" I love them both...again thank you so much
Simply adorable fabrics. Can't wait to see my second set. The first was just perfect.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Power Poster

Thanks aprilislearningtoquiltslowly for the beautiful fat quarters and the St. Pat's towel. I hit the jack pot!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]461719[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-11-2014, 08:43 AM

This has been the best swap. I received from lauriejo and SheriR. Lovely!!!! The one with the irish guys on it are vintage from lauriejo. he had it wrapped around the others. Love the way SheriR put the FQ's together also. They both sent extras. Also SheriR sent me some hot chocolate. Thanks so much ladies. Really brightened my day.
Attached Thumbnails feb-21.jpg   feb-22.jpg  

Last edited by sustraley; 02-11-2014 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-11-2014, 09:06 AM

I got my first package!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you aprilislearningtoquiltslowly for my lovely goodies. It came yesterday with a note attached from my post man that the package was here...stop waiting for him. I opened it to find an AMAZING St. Patrick's Day towel...then beautiful fabrics...and then a much needed brighten my day card. It has been a rough morning, so this really helped. Here are my stunning beauties!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]461733[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails march-fq.jpg  
Old 02-11-2014, 11:22 AM

Glad you liked your fabrics Sue, and glad you got them. The other set went out the same day and is still on the wrong side of the country! I even sent it 2-day priority because it was going in with another swap to the same person.
Old 02-11-2014, 12:08 PM

lauriejo--hope your other set gets delivered soon. I see many people mentioning a calendar quilt. A block from each month of swap. Does anyone have a picture to post? I assume you just make a block or two from the fabrics you received that month, right? Sounds good but I would love to see one.
Old 02-11-2014, 05:51 PM

Sorry, I cannot get pictures to download. The first beautiful set is from Jvan and the 2nd is a side swap with SheriR. I love them both so much! Just don't know how to get pictures. Sorry

Ellie
Old 02-11-2014, 07:45 PM

Look what I got from sustraley! I love all the greens and she was so nice to send some blues and whites for the swap where my partner didn't send me anything. Thank you so much Sue!
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 02-11-2014, 08:09 PM

Jaba has posted her first set of blocks from Januarys fabrics maybe she can repost for us? with her new blocks hint hint too? she is doing a whole quilt of the same block but using two or three fabrics from this swap. Last year someone did a calendar quilt with all the fabric they got even if they would not normally coordinate.. she made them look like they were supposed to amazing. the poster I think started with a J? anyone remember her blocks?

Sewellie this is what I have to do now to get pictures on here as my new windows 8 doesn't allow it for some reason. I put the photos in an album on facebook. (gotta have an account but its free). then I open the picture right click copy.. come back here to photo posting.. and go to URLS not jps.. then right click paste and post and your picture will show up. lots of double work but you can get them here which is the fun part so you might give it a try. have both windows open at the same time so you can just go screen to screen lots easier. hope that helps you

LOVE those fabrics april! omg so St. Patricks Day like!! lol.. and a towel.. I change my mind she is now my partner had over the goods girls and no one will get hurt. (evil grin).

I love all the sets I can see them easily in a wall hanging or table runner oh heck yes! some more subtle than others but universal ..

only ten more sets to be receive then I can post the NEXT swap pick up your envelopes now so your ready and set to load them with some killer fabrics. Nothing like getting a truly special fabric treat. The thought is such a big part of this.. gifting something you would love to receive too is a big key >. OBVIOUSLY you guys have that down. Great set of players we have here. Hope more and more come back to this swap.