"Weigh In"

Old 03-23-2010, 11:04 AM

Thats so pretty!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:11 PM

That is beautiful!!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Don't forget to sign up for the April rewards. We had over 30 sign up this month where did everyone go????????????
Old 03-23-2010, 08:05 PM

Well, I'm going to try and get up in the mornings and start running... well at least get to the stamina of running...
Old 03-23-2010, 10:48 PM

Congratulations to all of you who are on this thread and losing and exercising. I'll probably join you next quarter.

I started this year wanting to get healthy, and that means two things for me...exercise and weight loss. (Blood pressure, cholesterol, etc are all good for me, thank God.) I'm on weight watchers and also joined an exercise group for mature women. Weight going down slowly but surely...biggest surprise is that I really enjoy going to the gym for my class. The trainer is terrific and we have a lot of fun - we're all about 50 and above so we can commiserate on our aches and pains while laughing together. And what a major difference in my figure - no tiny waist by any stretch of the imagination, but I can actually feel some muscles that were jello before...who knew I had them under all that skin and fat!
Old 03-24-2010, 08:09 AM

ktbb: Welcome to the Board and welcome to this thread.
We look forward to you joining in. It has been a great source of support and everyone does their own thing. A few of us are following the Weight Watchers program. Your exercise class sounds like something that I would enjoy. It sounds especially nice having someone who can relate to share complaints of the aches and pains with. One of the best feelings I have been having and I think the one thing that makes all of the working out worth it, is that I am beginning to see definition and a whole lot of toning happening to my body. That encourages me to keep going and it also makes me very happy. And being happy is a good thing!
Linda
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 AM

Kttb & Laparshall-good job on the exercising. That's something I need to do more of. It's true that you see 'body changes' but not always pounds lost. My pants actually feel comfortable for a change LOL.

Patse8: love the quilt especially the sashing-thnaks for posting the pic.

Going to a quilt show tomorrow (all day bus trip) and work
Friday so I'll check in with you guys Saturday.

Keep up the good work everyone!!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 AM

Have fun at your Quilt Show!!! Eat healthy!
Old 03-24-2010, 02:28 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

About a week or so ago I said my pants were getting to big well today I have another problem...............my underpants/panties keep falling. I have to keep yanking them up, not a pretty sight I guess when I take them off they will go in the garbage along with the others in my draw. It was a good thing a few weeks ago K-Mart had free shipping so I bought myself some new ones knowing I was losing weight. Tomorrow NEW panties on my behind!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL LOL
Old 03-24-2010, 02:44 PM

GO PEACH!!!!

I'm going to apply to be a summer camp counselor and hope to get that. I'll have to spend my summer eating three meals a day... which will be great... plus being active and working with kids will be good too... I just hope they let me off for a week in July so that I can do this leadership camp that I love!

I've been pretty bad this week... this week is refered to as... Birthday Week... almost everyday has a birthday to celebrate... so lots of cake!