Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Jelly Roll reversible quilt >

Jelly Roll reversible quilt

Jelly Roll reversible quilt

Old 09-29-2010, 04:58 AM

Beautiful!
Old 09-29-2010, 06:09 AM

I am so sorry to hear that you have lost so much.
Have you been able to find a new place to live, or are you pretty much in limbo?
When you get established in your new home, we may need to do a forum wide fabric shower for you, eh? <wave>
Old 09-29-2010, 06:32 AM

So sweet & feminine. Beautiful colors.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:59 PM

I was thinking the same thing, we need to get our sister quilter set back up with what ever we can. Is there anyone in the San Francisco area that can be a base for setting up the collection or something. I will be glad to help with whatever needs to be done.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 PM

I am so sorry that you lost your home, but I'm thankful you got out safe. You, your family and all your neighbors are in my prayers.
Old 09-29-2010, 06:40 PM

I think we need to wait until she is ready.
She has a lot of sadness to work through, I am sure, not to mention all the daily need items that she will have to take care of: insurance, a new place to live, have to keep working while setting up a whole new life ... it is a blessing and a curse, I am sure.
I wouldn't want to rush her into the quilting before she really needed it.
Most important that she know we are here for when she is ready to set herself back up. <wave>
Old 09-30-2010, 08:31 AM

I think your idea is a good one. I wasn't thinking of it this way and your are right. She needs more of our support and prayers than rushing her with quilting supplies right now. I put the call out only in all of our hearts we want to do something. But waiting would be good. I don't know her personally but her home was two blocks from my niece. I will see what she can find out. I am so glad for this Board. We come to gether and help each other in many ways. Just talking things out and making the right move whether its in a quilt or life. Thank you
Old 09-30-2010, 09:51 AM

Oh, how lovely. The color choices make it look so soft and soothing. Beautiful.
Old 09-30-2010, 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by marghar50
I think your idea is a good one. I wasn't thinking of it this way and your are right. She needs more of our support and prayers than rushing her with quilting supplies right now. I put the call out only in all of our hearts we want to do something. But waiting would be good. I don't know her personally but her home was two blocks from my niece. I will see what she can find out. I am so glad for this Board. We come to gether and help each other in many ways. Just talking things out and making the right move whether its in a quilt or life. Thank you
Sometimes, the world seems so big and busy. This Board has helped us realize that we have friends closer to us than we know, though they may be many miles away.
It is interesting that you have family so close to sewbeeit42... it may be that the Lord will use you and your family to be the arms of love that are going to be needed many times in the months and years to come. <wave>
Old 09-30-2010, 10:40 PM

Thank you for your kind words Omak. We all have so different lives and yet we have such friendship and love . Its just a great Blessing and Gods plan for us.