Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-13-2014, 02:42 PM

I'm posting with concern for one of our mug rug people.

I mailed my pkg to Jacie on November 7th. Today my pkg came back, unopened, her name is marked out, and says refused.

I specifically messaged her prior to mailing,and asked her for her mailing address, as she has a Summer place, and a Winter place.

I think she mentioned possibly having heart surgery..

And, she's one who's partner didn't receive, and Brat hasn't been able to get in touch with her (Jacie).

So, anyone "know" her very well? Or?? I'm hoping she's okay...

I've also pm'd Brat with this latest news.

Thanks all,
Kif
PS Difergie,
Happy you and Turkey aren't seriously injured!!
Old 12-13-2014, 03:27 PM

Kiffie- sent you a PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Power Poster

Difirgi- I live on long island, NY heni lived in Ronkonkoma, these high school kids, tossed a frozenturkey out of a car nd it hit a woman. it made the news and even a lifetime movie about it. those things are hugh bullets that can kill.
worse than that frozen leg of lamb in the Hitchcock film. put your foot up. ck it again tomorrow it will prob hurt a lot them. take it easy.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:04 PM

Oh no...frozen turkey stories!!! What have I started. Lol...
worried about Jacie...prayers
Old 12-13-2014, 06:20 PM

I believe you are right. Jacie was having open heart surgery. I remember she told us early on and she was worried. Boy, this has really upset me. I pray she is okay. Please, please let us know what you find out, if information comes to you.
Old 12-13-2014, 06:24 PM

I too have been very worried since I read Kiffie's post. I hope someone has some information they can share with us, I just pray that everything is ok.

Jan
Old 12-13-2014, 07:13 PM

When I looked up Jacie's postings it said her last one was November 22. This is worrisome. It seems strange that the returned package was refused. A helpless feeling not knowing.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:29 PM

I agree.

Thank you for the pm Suern3,
From what I've found out, Jacie posted saying she was due to have heart surgery end of November.
I also checked her profile page and saw her last date on here was November 22.

Today when my hubby brought our mail in, there was the pkg I had sent her. As I said, I mailed it over a month ago, on November 7.
Her name was marked through, my name on return address label was circled, and someone had written "To:" in front of my name. And it had refused written in marker along the side on the front.

I've pm'd Jacie, asking her to please let us know if she's ok when she's able. Or if a family member can..

I don't know if Brat has her phone #, but I'm thinking she's tried to get in touch with her before this, as Jacie's partner hadn't received her mug rug yet.

And, coincidentally, since Brat hadn't heard from Jacie, I did the "angel" mug rug for her partner, mailed it out yesterday.

I'm praying she's okay, and recuperating. But as to why the pkg was returned to me, over a month after I mailed it, I have no clue.

Just in case my "loopy" brain goofed, I double checked, and tho the address was marked through, it was still legible. And I had sent it to is the address I was given. So that was correct.

We'll see if Brat has any news when she checks back in. I know she had dialysis today, praying everything is ok with her.

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-13-2014 at 07:35 PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:32 PM

This is one of her last posts, on November 22:

Originally Posted by jacie View Post
Thank you for the inquirey, I will have surgery on Monday at Lena Meijer Heart Center in Grand Rapids.MI. I used to drive to Detroit once a week for my job, loved the 12 Oaks Mall, however, we retired in 88, so that is long ago. I will be praying for hour DH for a good procedure, and a great healing. thanks for your careing prayers.
Jacie
Old 12-14-2014, 08:07 AM

I'm praying that Jacie is OK.