Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-07-2014, 03:20 PM

20 quilters not fulfilling their promises..wow! That's a
lot..come on people, don't leave Linda hanging!! I hope some of them that are not responding end up being partners, I'm sure Linda knows she has a lot of us hanging in the wings to help her out...just holler!
Old 12-07-2014, 03:43 PM

Oh I hope you received mine as well, sent & received. Thanks for a fun swap.
Old 12-07-2014, 03:55 PM

I got my swap yesterday. Can't wait until the 15th!
Old 12-07-2014, 04:02 PM

I am pretty sure I sent notice of sent and received mug rug.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:49 PM

I still have not received but have mailed off. I too, am volunteering as an angel so if I have to end up making myself a new MR, I can do that ...LOL!! Actually, I do have two made up already...just in case you need them, Linda! Sending you many good wishes for great news tomorrow and to everyone else who needs good thoughts...I am sending them out across the country! Just think everyone...next Monday is opening day! Hurray! This has been fun.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:58 PM

I really hope that there are not 20 people out there who have not sent out their pkgs. I know my partner received hers and I received mine. I notified out hostess when I mailed and when I received. I wish I could be an angel and help out but I have just enough money to send out my Dec. secret pal pkg. and keep me going till my next social sec. money comes. I have enough stuff to send to someone, but not money to mail a pkg. Hope everything comes thru with their pkgs.
Old 12-07-2014, 07:11 PM

Linda, I've recvd and sent ( also has arrived to detestation). Please let me know if you need an Angel to send. Still keeping in my prayers all who will and have been in surgery's , pain, etc. This is a wonderful board, so many nice exceptional women/men ( can't skip the men out). I've learned so much for the experienced women on this board. I've gained also a better appreciation for the gift of making quilts. These swaps have allowed me to meet some wonderful/exceptional women. It also gave me the edge to explore avenue's I probably would not have done. I also know that we are human, so for those whom may have not sent and committed and may read my post, we are very forgiving people, so if you can't commit please be respectable enough to just let us know. We'll accommodate.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:18 PM
Power Poster

Linda, best of luck tomorrow. Praying good news is coming your way. Lets hope you get a lot of responses tomorrow on the swap.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:19 AM

Rosemary,
Prayers for your hubby and your friend, Judy. My Mom is a lung cancer survivor, going on 11 years. She only has 1 lung, is on oxygen full time, but she's here!! There is always hope.

Linda,
I know you know this, but I just have to say it again...you're such a trooper! And an inspiration...I pray your surgery later today goes perfect, and that you are home and back here "cracking that whip" asap.
And, I you know I'm happy to "angel" mug rugs to whomever needs them. Just tell me where to mail them.

Granny Rosie,
Well said...

Regards all,
Kif
Old 12-08-2014, 04:30 AM

Smile Mine went to the Midwest

Mine has been mailed, but I haven't seen mine yet. It's a new week so I'll be watching.

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 View Post
Rosemary,
Prayers for your hubby and your friend, Judy. My Mom is a lung cancer survivor, going on 11 years. She only has 1 lung, is on oxygen full time, but she's here!! There is always hope.

Linda,
I know you know this, but I just have to say it again...you're such a trooper! And an inspiration...I pray your surgery later today goes perfect, and that you are home and back here "cracking that whip" asap.
And, I you know I'm happy to "angel" mug rugs to whomever needs them. Just tell me where to mail them.

Granny Rosie,
Well said...

Regards all,
Kif