Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-08-2014, 04:37 AM

I heard from one member they will be mailing tomorrow so some are still coming just a tiny bit late. At least they are good enough to write me and let me know. The ones who don't write scare the living daylights out of me. don't scare me!

I am off to Billings and it will be another 12 hour day if they don't chose to keep me. I hope to all heck this new doc a new solution that works!!! working is good! I will be back and checking on those late mailers either tonight or tomorrow morning. thank you all for writing to me so I know who has not received. I will start with those and hope. I do want everyone to know that if you have not mailed regular mail is NOT an option you MUST mail priority because I want it all to get there by the 15th. ok off to Billings yippee!
Old 12-08-2014, 04:43 AM

Linda, good luck with the new doc. I hope everything turns out ok. My prayers are with you today.
Old 12-08-2014, 05:01 AM

I have notified that I sent and received and it said my SP received hers but she has not been on here to tell that she has. Good luck today and prayers to all who need them and hugs!!
Old 12-08-2014, 05:26 AM

Prayers for you Brat! Look forward to hearing good things from you when you get back!
Old 12-08-2014, 06:43 AM

Good luck Linda! You are a very brave and strong person. Both my husband and I are keeping you in our prayers and thoughts.
I am one of those that has not received a mug rug. I am hoping that it arrives today. My partner has received hers, I hope she likes what I sent!
Old 12-08-2014, 08:00 AM

Good luck Linda - I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Your positive energy is such an inspiration to us all - my the love and support from all of us here on the board help brighten your day.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:48 AM

Yeah my package arrived today. Now to keep from peeking. Thanks Betty in New York
Old 12-08-2014, 10:16 AM

Good luck Linda! Hope today goes the way you hope it will?
Only one more week ladies!
Gannyrosie, thanks for the heads up regards surgery. My sister says the same thing...so here's hoping tomorrow goes great!
Old 12-08-2014, 11:11 AM

Brat - prayers and best wishes on your surgery /doctor's appt.

I haven't received a package yet. I sent on time but the person I sent to has not posted on this thread. According to USPS it was delivered on Monday, Dec. 1st.

If I'm one of the ones whose partner did not follow through, don't get me an angel. This close to the holidays, I don't think anyone has much extra time on their hands, and I'd rather angel duties go to someone who needs the lift. I'm involved in five other holiday swaps, so am getting lots of goodies this Christmas.

Last edited by Belfrybat; 12-08-2014 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:39 AM

Hi everyone,
Please let those of us who want to "angel" do it. See it's like this for me:
Yrs ago I told my son that I try to do some nice things so when I get to Heaven it may help erase some of the black marks from the ​​very few times of me doing not so nice things
My son thought for a second, looked at me, shook his head, and said, "Um Mom, I hate to tell you, but I'm thinking it just doesn't work that way." Boy did I laugh..And tell him how right he is, but I was going to keep trying to do nice things just in case...

So that's my story, and I'm sticking to it... And I'm happy to send out some mug rugs. I have insomnia anyways...So I need something productive to do at 3 a.m. or I come on here and harass y'all..lol

Sure praying Linda is getting help and posts when she's able with wonderful news for us all!
I know Jaba will keep us updated, too if need be. Thanks for that, Jaba.

Regards all,
Kif
PS I haven't heard my mug rugs were received either, but it shows they were delivered weeks ago. And, I'm pretty sure if they weren't my sp would've told Brat and she would've told me. At least I hope so...