Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-05-2014, 11:18 AM
Power Poster

I'm not a drinker, but Chocolate wine is a red wine base. so you're getting a lot of health benefits from it. It's practically medicinal!!! all that red wine and chocolate. we must drink a bit a day. So yummy.
Everyone coming over for a sip??
Old 12-05-2014, 11:30 AM

Yes, please and I'll bring along some cheese if you want to cut the sweetness of the wine! hee hee
Old 12-05-2014, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat View Post
Sunrise: I am exhausted for what you did in one day. OMG! you are a super hero. Costco is not for the meak of heart. My son in law works for the holidays there and just loves it. HE also runs 10 miles a day and goes to the gym every chance he gets. The rest of us get pooped out! then you went home and baked cookies? oh dear lord.

SandyinZ4: that cherry chocolate baileys sounds great. a shot in a cup of hot coffee with whip cream on top but you could be a convert! oh yes put two cubes of sugar in the bottom of that coffee you wont even know its got something so good in it

mug rugs are flying in! two more days and I would like you to write to me if you don't have one. They should all be there by the 7th. I need a direct count of who did not get one so I can figure out who was to send and who is on the naughty list. don't get on the naughty list. if you haven't mailed get your tail to that post office and send it NOW! thanks!
You misread, I went to Costco yesterday not today. When I got home yesterday I just sat. Then I sat some more.
Today, I made cheesecake and banana bread and now pumpkin bread is on its way. The cookies just have to wait till tomorrow unless I get a second wind. I think a second wind only happens to runners, bikers or walkers. Whatever.
Hairquilt, prayers and hugs going to your daughter and yourself.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:17 PM

No package for me today...still waiting.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Location: Asheville, previously Lake Vermilion, Tarpon Springs, Duluth, St Paul, Soudan

Yay! I got a package yesterday...it's under the tree.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:31 AM

Hairquilt,
Praying for you and your daughter.
Kif
Old 12-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Power Poster

putting up the tree today, it's already in the corner waiting to be opened. I hope I remember, what's our opening date again? I'll have 2 more pkgs under that tree soon too.
Old 12-06-2014, 09:06 PM

Hairquilt,praying for both you and daughter. I'm still waiting for mug rug also.no mail tomorrow-maybe Mon. Husband scheduled to have surgery Dec. 18.Prayer request for successful surgery and quick recovery! classmate just found out she has stage 4 lung cancer,please pray for Judy!
Old 12-07-2014, 05:36 AM

oh Judy so much trouble in a short time I am sorry and will of course say a prayer for your husband and friend. I wish your friend to find peace. Its hard but its also a blessing. I have surgery on Monday and we will see. I also go talk to the transplant team on the 18th! a busy month for things that do NOT belong in December! sheesh!

ok onto the swap I just was notified by one member that she will mail on Tuesday. I am not thrilled with that notice but at least she is mailing and did write to me. So if you haven't MAILED BY NOW let me know you are late but will be mailing and send me that confirmation number you receive so I can mark you as sent. I want to let partners know something is coming (a grand thing) and that gives a great sense of relief to those still waiting. I know a lot of you have already received. I also know a lot of you have sent. I then know that there are about 20 I have not heard from and that scares the heck out of me. I believe a lot will send and not write to me but that will leave a fair number with need for an angel. If you don't send you will be blocked from any future swaps here on the board. ITS NOT FAIR to sign up and not follow through. late is better than never. Never is unacceptable unless you are hospitalized and someone lets me know. KEEP ME IN THE LOOP LADIES. please!!!
Old 12-07-2014, 10:21 AM
Power Poster

Linda, iknowi sent you notice, I think, but I sent a long time ago, and rec'd my box last week. thanks again.