Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 10-29-2014, 08:40 AM

I use a roller for cat hair. it seems to work pretty good on Jabas things. I roll front and back to remove lose hairs but also I don't leave my fabric out for cats to roll about on. I cant handle cat hair in my eyes at all either btw. I had over 15 rescue kittens in my home at any time over the years plus my four cats. people would come over and ask how I did it? my house never ever smelled like a litter box. my furniture was not coated in cat hair. I said its work. but I didn't want that stinky smelly house either. Now I just have three. I don't like them in the fabric room door is closed. I don't like them on the table with my things and if I catch them there they are downed instantly. best I can do. My mom also said she didn't smoke things up. I am super sensitive to smells. Every since my liver and kidneys died. I smell everything. My lil sister loves to febreze things. to death. I hate it. instantly to the wash anything that can be washed goes. It is highly nauseating to me so to each of us our own little issues. Do the best you can with your partners things keeping in mind they may be sensitive to them and not in a lovely fashion. if you can wash it and bag it instantly do it. if you can roll it to make sure no or the least amount of hair is on it do it. keep your batting in a plastic wrapped bag until you use it and immediately put it back in a bag. all your partners will smile at you for thinking of them. in other words.. be kind to others.

I have two people who are silent but I did write them and with fingers crossed we will hear from them this week. Rosemary and NurseS please post!!! make everyone smile. we want to be a happy camper group with all of us sitting with our big old smiles on looking dumb but happy. yup that is the goal! well off to sew time has come. gotta do it! yahoo!
Old 10-29-2014, 09:21 AM

Mine is binded and complete but want to get a few more goodies to add.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:23 AM
Power Poster

Got the last thing for my partner. She hasn't said much, but I added a little of all types of drink.
It's packed up and ready to ship.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:35 AM

I have everything for my partner just finishing up her mug rug.
Old 10-29-2014, 11:36 AM

The only question that would have made this easier is to know our persons favorite colors.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:04 PM

Finished my mug rugs today, now I just need a few more goodies to add to her package.

Jan
Old 10-29-2014, 12:34 PM

started my mug rug for my partner today....am at the stage of questioning every decision but will move forward tomorrow....already have the goodies :-)
my partner's name starts with capitol letters...
Old 10-29-2014, 02:34 PM

ps please hold out at least one more week to send if not 2 please!
Old 10-29-2014, 02:46 PM

I am ready to send but will wait 2 weeks!
Old 10-29-2014, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by Difergie View Post
started my mug rug for my partner today....am at the stage of questioning every decision but will move forward tomorrow....already have the goodies :-)
my partner's name starts with capitol letters...
I'm with you, questioning my choices I like the colors I've decided on because they go along with some of her likes, but the design I want to use is quite simple compared to some that I'm seeing. Yet some of us like a simple design, oh dear! I also have the goodies ready, not worried at about them! Still fun though.