Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-16-2014, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by Rosemary Attaway View Post
thank you Jen Robertson for the beautiful mug rug swap package of coffee,asst tea bags,needle holder,pin cushion, fabric,and the beautiful rug mug. I have been trying to post a picture but it doesn't work.
Rosemary,
I am so glad you like what was sent. I had a great time making the rug and sewing accessories and choosing some prezzies to include! You are very welcome.
Jen
Old 12-16-2014, 08:22 AM

Haven't seen a posting from my swap partner with what I sent her. Will give her until next Monday 22nd to share and post picture...and if no posting..I will share my picture of what I sent her. Not sure if I should reveal her name here or not. What would any of you do? I am still enjoying the warm glow of what Dwina (TOOMANYUFO'S) sent me! :-)
Old 12-16-2014, 08:58 AM

I received two of the most stunning mugs from Jaba, I just love them, there both Christmas, my most favorite, one has bells and the other has an old fashion santa, you did an amazing job on them. Sorry it took me so long having some health issues as well. Sorry I can't post pictures now, but using my DGD laptop and not sure how to do them. If you took pictures please feel free to post them, I would love everyone to see my awesome mug rugs. I also got a box of mints and some different teas. Thanks again Jaba, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,
Old 12-16-2014, 09:01 AM

Everyone is having problems posting pictures. I sent a message to the webmaster but I'm sure they already know and is working on it.
Old 12-16-2014, 09:32 AM

Just a quick note. I received and opened my rug mug swap from Rosemary Attaway. Thank you rosemary! I took pictures with my iPad and will try to post them tonight. You will see, my rug mug looks like summer, it is just beautiful and will brighten my end table by my recliner where I spend my evenings watching TV and hand stitching or knitting. Along with it I got 3 FQ's of blue. Blue is my favorite color. There is a note pad and a tote bag pattern which I hope I have time to make after the holidays.
Thank you Rosemary, you made my day!
Old 12-16-2014, 09:32 AM

Big thanks to Belfrybat!! I was one of the difficult ones tht said what ever you make will be perfect...and she hit it!! Love your note ... I will be looking at the warm weather material all winter and thinking of you! Texas pecan coffee sounds wonderful, that I will share a pot with my girlfriend..hubby will just grumble about flavored coffee being for sissies! And Bigelow tea....excellent! Thank you ...this has been such a fun swap! I am having a hard time with pictures lately, so Belfrybat if you took a pic before mailing and you want to post it I would appreciate it! Carol Crqltr
I'm so glad you liked it. I visited Michigan one year in January and remembered the bone-chilling cold, so wanted to make a mug rug to help you remember summer is on the way. For those reading this, the circles represent sky, sand and sea -- a summer day at the beach.

Here's the pic:

Old 12-16-2014, 10:17 AM

Such beautiful mug rugs. I just open mine this morning. We have been traveling.i received from Jan R. I received a beautiful mug rug, coasters, pot holder and a wallet/change purse/card holder. Don't sure what she means it to be, but I see used as any of the uses I listed. Lovely items! Thank you so much Jan R.
Old 12-16-2014, 10:20 AM

Default My mug rug from Jan R

It helps if I add the photo.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 10:22 AM

Default Here's the mug rug

The mug rug
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 12-16-2014, 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom View Post
I received two of the most stunning mugs from Jaba, I just love them, there both Christmas, my most favorite, one has bells and the other has an old fashion santa, you did an amazing job on them. Sorry it took me so long having some health issues as well. Sorry I can't post pictures now, but using my DGD laptop and not sure how to do them. If you took pictures please feel free to post them, I would love everyone to see my awesome mug rugs. I also got a box of mints and some different teas. Thanks again Jaba, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year,
Glad you liked them, was hoping you would when you asked for Christmas ones Here's a pic for you[ATTACH=CONFIG]502700[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails dscf2356.jpg