Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-15-2014, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by marilyn43 View Post
hi suern3, what part of Nebraska are you from. I'm from a little town south of Sioux City, Ne. I've met 2 more from Ne that are in groups here. They are from Omaha and Gretna.
Hi Marilyn, I live in Elkhorn. Technically now Omaha since we were annexed a few years ago but the post office still lets us use Elkhorn as our address. We are just north of Gretna, maybe 15 minutes or so. There is a great quilt shop in Gretna, The Quilted Moose. Nice way to spend an afternoon browsing beautiful fabric. And I am familiar with Pender. Thanks for saying hi. Were you involved with the mug rug swap? It's my first swap, etc. and it has been fun. Nice way to get to "know" people a little more.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:34 PM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to day a huge thank you to Betty G from Australia for a beautiful mug rug and some lovely goodies.... She even wrapped them up for Christmas and attached a beautiful lace star tag.

Betty, I don't know your board name, but I love my mug rug and goodies. Brat, if you you could let me know Betty's board name I will PM her.

There seems to be a problem uploading files at the moment but I will as soon as the problem is fix I will

Hugs

Caroline

Last edited by CarolinePaj; 12-15-2014 at 03:36 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 04:53 PM

Of all days for the system to go kurplunk. I can't see any of the pics of the last several post.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:19 PM

I am not able to see the pics either.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:27 PM

I'm sorry I haven't been on recently but my knee surgery has kicked my butt pretty good. :-)when I feel a little bit better I will open my package and post pictures.Gani Rosie I am so happy that you like what I made you! :-)it was fun to get to know you through your posts here on this thread :-)
Old 12-15-2014, 05:28 PM

I opened my mug rug and it is so cute,I love it!!! Also got a dish rag,hot cocoa mix(already drink that) also tea,Chrystal light drinks,pretty fabric,and the cutest little scissors. I don't know your board name but you are Lynnie from Medford.thank you so much I really love the little house.Not able to load pictures yet,will load them later.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:42 PM

suern3 just want you to know it is fabulous!! Ladies this is her very first swap and her first mug rug. You are an expert already, it's beautiful and thank you so much for the extra's. Will use that little rug on my mug...coffee is always getting cold to fast. Thank you so much.......can't load pics either....so sorry it's beautiful!!!!
Old 12-15-2014, 05:45 PM
Power Poster

Lets quilt......Hi, it's me, lynnie, I live in Medford, Long Island NY. you got me right, glad you like it. hoped you liked your treats too.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:55 PM

Big thanks to Belfrybat!! I was one of the difficult ones tht said what ever you make will be perfect...and she hit it!! Love your note ... I will be looking at the warm weather material all winter and thinking of you! Texas pecan coffee sounds wonderful, that I will share a pot with my girlfriend..hubby will just grumble about flavored coffee being for sissies! And Bigelow tea....excellent! Thank you ...this has been such a fun swap! I am having a hard time with pictures lately, so Belfrybat if you took apic before mailing and you want to post it I would appreciate it! Carol Crqltr
Old 12-15-2014, 06:10 PM

I opened my mug rug package and love it! I too cannot post my pics and dont know what is going on. DH who tried and he cant get it to work either. It keeps saying invalid image file. Will try tomorrow, but for tonight I wanted KL to know how much I like the goodies and what joy it has brought me.