Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-11-2014, 12:01 PM

I've pm'd twice about receiving but have 2 packages and 2 ongoing swaps, don't know which package goes with which swap. One arrived about the 29th of Nov- from TN if I recall, and I'll have to check my pm's about the other. Hang in there- you must be tired from chasing folks like me down!
Old 12-11-2014, 12:38 PM

I keep picking mine up and feeling the envelope! Ooh, I'm such a bad example to my kids on patience but am waiting until Monday YAY! Monday at 3:15 Indiana time my DH has a Dr. appointment so don't know what time we're opening but if it is around that time I may be on here late!
Old 12-11-2014, 12:41 PM

Sewred, we must be sisters. I spent about 10 minutes holding and fondling my mugrug swap package last night. It's heavy! What the heck is in there?
Old 12-11-2014, 12:55 PM

Oh darn! I thought the 15th was SUNDAY. My bad. Well, I'm at work when folks are opening, so I won't be able to get to mine until Monday night. Sniff. And here I was all jazzed about opening this weekend. Pooh.

And you ladies who are shaking and squeezing your packages reminds me of when we were kids and my sis and I would sneak out of our bedrooms after "Santa" came and be poking and squeezing packages trying to figure out what we were getting. It never failed, Dad would always hear us and order us back to bed!! Needless to say, we never got much sleep on Christmas eve/morning!!

Oh, and my package jingles..... not that I have been picking it up and shaking it.
Old 12-11-2014, 03:47 PM

Still waiting for mine so I can hold it.
Old 12-11-2014, 04:49 PM

Nelco,
Can you tell us what kind of stuff you like?? Just a survey...
I know Brat's overrun trying to keep up with stuff..So I'm just wondering what you might like in a mug rug? And she maybe has this under control, but I'm wanting her to try and rest some, so I'm doing some surveys...

I lurked a lil and see Nelco somehow collects frogs.. kinda like I somehow collect pigs...lol..
I just happen to have froggy fabrics...hmmm....
Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 12-11-2014 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-12-2014, 04:16 AM

My partner will be receiving hers any minute now- just saw the PO tracking. PHEW! A lump of coal for me this year for sure.
Old 12-12-2014, 06:41 AM

Monroe you are forgiven no coal for you sorry. We have to save that for me. my house is COLD and I know why. so many things to chase around and not enough answers!

Nelco has not received.
Qltnrt has not received.
mamaskeeto should receive today
too many ufos keep forgetting if she got one or not (bad bad me)
where did Jacie go again?
ah each day I figure it out to refigure it out again! I had 16 emails today, 22 yesterday. all about the swap. I am trying hard honestly! its a slow solution. lucky for us we did not do Christmas themed mug rugs so that the late arrivals or angel gifts (bless you all the angels who have come through for this swap) will still be pertinent a long time after this swap has ended so please be patient. the ladies are working as fast as they can!
Old 12-12-2014, 06:45 AM

We have today and tomorrow left, hope everyone has done their part and mailed. Now if the post office does we'll be in good shape
Teresa are you okay with all that rain? Think you are on higher ground but not sure. Was really thinking of you last night when I saw the news...let us know
Old 12-12-2014, 06:52 AM

Thanks for your concern Jan, but the weather here really petered out in our area. The winds were no where near what was forecast. The rain still continues, but that also seems to not be as bad as forecast. Looks like the really bad stuff split right around us North and South. We never even lost power feeling very fortunate!